Whats your favourite moisturiser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyliekit88

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Well tomorrow I reach the grand old age of 39 and I am 16 weeks pregnant with our first baby too. For my birthday family and friends are giving me money and gift vouchers to buy clothes to fit my extending tummy! I have also decided that I would like to invest in a good moisturiser for my face and wondered if you had any favourites which could help me decide. My skin type is usually dry and I occasionally suffer from eczema during the winter months too. The last moisturiser I used was by Origins which I liked but I am open to ideas. I'm aiming to be a yummy mummy so need all the help I can get!

Thanks x

i use solar silk!! lol. i slap it all over!!

got to say that the Liz Earle moisturiser is great even in the winter when my skin gets dry and sore. hth

Congratulations, 16 weeks not long now!!lol

I love gatineau laser day and night and a contour concentrate pen they are ideal for getting dull skin nice and bright. They do all sorts depending on your skin type. Have a look on QVC when it is a tsv you save loads, or take a peek on ebay.

Take care xx

love elemis absolute lifting serum gives your skin that lift when it feels dull and lifeless as well as smelling nice.

i use neroli oil from decleor (calms my skin)
gatineau eye contour lift (sorts my wrinkly bags out)
then clarins beauty flash balm(absolutely brilliant make up base)
in that order...i have awful skin and these 3 seem to brighten my skin up and are a good canvas for all the slap i wear.....lol

clarins beauty flash! its like a face lift in a tube;)

i LOVE clinique dramaticall different lotion in the pump

the body shop vit e day and night cream for my face and coconut body butter for all over!

the only thing i use on my face is e45, i have really sensitive skin.

At the moment I am using Dermalogica Active Moist, but am planning to use Liz Earle Skin Repair for Winter. I also use Decleor Neroli under my moisturiser at least 3 times a week.
I also love Decleor Hydra Floral, and Elemis ProCollagen ~ dont like the price £70 a pot :eek:, all summer I used Elemis Wrinkle Control Sunscreen and loved it SPF25 find both the Elemis ones rich but light. Quite tempted to find out more about Nimue.
Skincare addict here:wink2:

crystals said:
the only thing i use on my face is e45, i have really sensitive skin.

I was told by the Doctor to avoid E45 on sensitive skin as it contains Lanolin (sheep sebum) which is a sensitiser. I was using it on my daughters excema at the time and changed to Diprobase from the Doctor - Excema completely went within 2 weeks.
HTH
KxXx

while were on this subject if anyone could recomend a good cream for lines under the eyes, i would really apprecaite it.
thanks.xxx

liz earle is brilliant since using it has really improved the look and feel of
my skin.

HI

I love dermalogica for sensitive skin you could try barrier repair, its excellant for those over sensitised skins. Very soothing.

Thanks for all your help folks. x

Hi,

I use Susan Molyneux which I think is great but I've recently heard about Environ Skincare which is meant to be great for really dry skin and problem, spot prone skin and ageing skin.

It's distributed by Landmark Distributors who also have the Jane Iredale Make-up line which I stock.

Anyone tried Environ?

crystals said:
while were on this subject if anyone could recomend a good cream for lines under the eyes, i would really apprecaite it.
thanks.xxx

Clarins extra firming eye cream. its ace. I use it under my eyes if ive been driving without my sunnies cuz i squint and get really bad lines!!

Katelisa said:
Clarins extra firming eye cream. its ace. I use it under my eyes if ive been driving without my sunnies cuz i squint and get really bad lines!!
thanks ill have to get some and try it. xxx

Latest posts

Back