What's your favourite OPI colour right now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Holland collection. My favourite by far! I'm really excited and waiting for the Minnie mouse collection to come out. They look great and I think people will love them.

Are you guys still selling and stocking polish? Or are you talking about GelColor?

I have a huge stock of wonderful OPI colours but I just don't sell any anymore since introducing Gelish and Gelicure. All my clients have gone to gel polish either on natural nails or enhancements. I love OPI polish, but its just sitting there in a display gathering dust now.

I used to place regular orders with Lena White for polish but I don't think I've placed an order for about a year now.

Are you guys still selling and stocking polish?

I'm in Florida where the weather is warm and women change the polish on their toes like they change their underwear. We've tried like crazy to upsell Shellac for the toes, but they're just not buying into it.

I'm in Florida where the weather is warm and women change the polish on their toes like they change their underwear. We've tried like crazy to upsell Shellac for the toes, but they're just not buying into it.

I'm finding it the same...loads of shellac mani's but hardly any for pedi's. Not because of the weather, but because my polish lasts so well anyway, they don't need a long-lasting polish. It is still there by the time it grows out and then they want a colour change anyway, lol.

I love OPI polish. I haven't had time to do my nails properly recently and so quickly applied "teal the cows come home", gorgeous colour and loads of comments xx

".....my polish lasts so well anyway, they don't need a long-lasting polish. It is still there by the time it grows out and then they want a colour change anyway, lol.

Exactly.

I agree, a decent polish brand and job on toes means its last without needing a change until there is too much growth. However, my clients seem to want the immediate dryness on toes of a gel polish or Minx. Maybe because, even though its already nearly the end of May, its still not flip-flop/sandal weather here in the UK.

Recently I've been wearing Miami beet but at the moment have elephantastic pink!x

WoW just soooo many!!

It's going to be hard to choose them. I think i'm going to get the ones that have been mentioned the most to begin with. I'm also toying with the idea of doing the gelcolor as well and if I do I know where to come for advise on colours!

Thank you everyone x x

Thanks to this thread!! I went to sallys yesterday and purchased some new colours with some of your woderful recommendations x

right now big favs are
fly
cajan shrimp
and of course its always got to be lincoln park

I can't remember the name and don't have the bottle to hand but it's a very deep purple, almost black? It's very wintertime but I'm loving it just now!

Went to Sally's and stocked up on darker colours and a few neutrals to start my manicures, what do you think of my colour choices? I felt there was pretty much a choice for everyone x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337935781.532900.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337935781.532900.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 95
I purchased pink-ing of you and pirouette my whistle from the new york ballet range. Beautiful! Pirouette my whistle is like confetti in a bottle :Love:

I can't remember the name and don't have the bottle to hand but it's a very deep purple, almost black? It's very wintertime but I'm loving it just now!

Went to Sally's and stocked up on darker colours and a few neutrals to start my manicures, what do you think of my colour choices? I felt there was pretty much a choice for everyone x

Sorry, here's a better pic xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337935938.979905.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337935938.979905.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 102

Latest posts

Back