What's your favourite perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have got to say Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, omg it is gorgeous. I also love Vera Wang (sex in a bottle) and channel Allure:hug:

Lollita Lempika is my fave..... yummy

Bulgari Crystalline is mine since I got some for Christmas. Fab bottle too :)

My favourites are Angels and Insolence by Guerlain
There are so many lovely perfumes this year i want them all.:)

Estee Lauder's Knowing :)

hey soriminah, what types of oils do you buy?
quote]
I use a lot of essential oils in massage but the ones that I mix up for myself are - bergamot, ylang ylang, rosemary, patchouli, sandalwood, rose geranium.

I just buy a 1L unfragranced sorbolene cream and add the oils and use it as a shower cream and moisturiser.

I use a lot of essential oils in massage but the ones that I mix up for myself are - bergamot, ylang ylang, rosemary, patchouli, sandalwood, rose geranium.

I just buy a 1L unfragranced sorbolene cream and add the oils and use it as a shower cream and moisturiser.

That's a great idea :) and your fragrances would be unique to you!

I also do this for a friend and her mother. I'm always being told how nice I smell.

The Original Dolce & Gabbana

and

Jo Malones Pomegranite Noir

Lol, these are mine, no-one else has mentioned them!

Nina - Nina Ricci
Gucci - Envy Me
Black XS - Paco Rabanne

Liking the idea of essential oils!

its got to be caroline herrera 212 sexy

but i did get the la senza perfume for christmas which is lovely

Well my discovery is pretty new...and for me,totally unfortunate because I cannot buy it unless I am in the UK...

but it is.... River Island ( yes as in the shop! ) called Chic ... largish bottle...£14.99 ( good price eh? )...and smells so gorgeous...I love myself in it and so does my hubby...

also the one that gets a lot of attention...and I can buy it here in Spain...is Pacha ...it is in a red square bottle and doesn't have a lid ( spent ages looking for the lid until I realised it doesn't come with one!! ) .... wearing that perfume I actually had a man ( in a swish sports car ;) we were at the petrol station lol ) stop me...ask what perfume I was wearing...and practically kiss my neck... he was under 35 years old and cute so he didn't get a beating...
Pacha is the only perfume I have worn that gets so many comments...

Dior Addict I like too... I have a small bottle for my handbag...

I hate flowery or fruity perfumes... they have to be fairly deep and muskyish for me to like them ...

I love Silver Rain by La prairie, my hubby brought me back some of this when he went to Germany for the world cup . Feeling a bit guilty I think then he brought me the shimmer mist in june last year too Its so expensive but I find that both last all day long and a little goes a long way.
I also like Rock and rose by valentino both the normal and couture. Lovely!
Eternity and Obsession by Calvin clein
Ghost original and Ltd edition Deepest night.
oh and Vera wang his and hers which is what we both wore on our wedding day.
Hubby usually where givenchy PI which is lush too yum yum
Jen

Hello,

Great reading through everyone's fav's.

Mine has to be Chanel Chance & the original DKNY.

Carly x

Well, I've been in love with Shiseido's "Feminite du bois" for almost fifteen years now, but lately I really like Kenzo's "Amour", too.

Armani Diamonds now my new winter fragrance

Lacoste Touch of pink my summer fragrance

also Armani Aqua di gio is good for summer too.

i love opium, i always have a big bottle of it on my dressing table and a small one in my bag (although just run out of the small one so got to get another) i love paul to wear joop as i think it smells great on a man,
my daughter likes the britney spears perfume (in a blue bottle) but it makes me feel sick as it reminds me of toilet cleaner:irked:

Prada the green bottle (not the pink one)
Moschino by couture

I dont have a favourite as i have like over 10 perfumes and i wear them according to my mood!!

Has anyone smelt Chloe EDP? I bought a small bottle a couple of weeks ago after falling in love with it.

I'm not usually a floral perfume lover but this one was hard to resist - my florals are slowly building up!

Another floral that I now love is Insolence (someone mentioned it above).

I like

Joop {pink bottle} for my hubby
Diesel {its in a red little spray bottle} for hubby
JPG for me
Calvien Cline Uophoria {cant spell it lol} for me
Calvien Cline Eternity for me

xx

Latest posts

Back