What's your favourite perfume?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Estee Lauder, Pleasures (I know there are many of them, but I prefer the florals)

Best wishes, Jo x

P.S It comes in an coral coloured box

Valentino Rock'n Rose Couture and LanCome Hypnose

Benefit - Maybe Baby

Pecksniffs - Floriental

anne xx

Last edited:
chanel mademoiselle:)

Makes me laugh some of the famous that bring out a perfume.There's a particular one out at the mo and i think knowing the usual state of the women its supposed to represent she's more likely to smell of booze,fags and vomit.

I love britney spears fantasy the pink one with the rinestones on and the night one its lush i love it.xxxxxxxxx

Makes me laugh some of the famous that bring out a perfume.There's a particular one out at the mo and i think knowing the usual state of the women its supposed to represent she's more likely to smell of booze,fags and vomit.
hahaha you're right! :lol:

I LOVE dior addict i wear it all the time or britneys perfume 'Fantasy' love it!

Isn't perfume powerful? Paris always reminds me of my late nana :hug: and one sniff of Obsession and I'm 15 again! I could never wear it or Ysatis again in case I started snogging boys and forgetting to do my homework:green:

I LOVE perfume and if I won the lottery I'd go out and buy loads. I always have some Chanel No 5 on the go, and I also love Chanel Cristalle, Mitsouko, Opium, Boudoir and Romance.
Current favourite is Agent Provocateur Maitresse, I think it's gorgeous! I like Armani Diamonds and Vivienne Westwood Let It Rock as well, but my next purchase will have to be the new Diesel Fuel For Life Unlimited, it's one of the nicest things I've smelt in ages.

Some of the perfumes I love on other people don't work on me...JPG, Coco and L'Eau d'Issey come to mind.

I want to go buy loads of perfume on my lunch break now, but there are bills to pay unfortunately!
He he this made me giggle! Paris perfume err and ysatis i wore all the time as a teenager! and the new disel one i agree is delish! :lol:

This is an old topic, but I have to reply as I am a complete sucker for beauty - be it nails, skin care, hair care, or perfumes! :Love:

My current absolute favorite:
Miss Dior Cherie by Dior.

It´s so classy, yet girly, flirty, sweet and still deep as it settles. Love it.

Other favourites I may never give up, if they only are continued.
I use these separately (duh :green:) and for appropriate occasions.

Anytime - all day and all year long:
Gucci II (the pink one, it´s sweet and it´s classy - this is the one that battles for the place of favorite with Miss Dior Cherie.)

Winter or evening:
Ralph Lauren Romance
Boss Femme

Summer or daytime:
YSL Young Sexy Lovely
D&G Light Blue

Did you notice - I´m into pink and girly, flirty yet classy...:green:

Usually wear D&G Feminin, Romance, Agent Provocateur, Clarins Eau Dynamisant, Diorella.
But rushed out and bought Euphoria by Calvin Klein after smelling it on the waitress who served me in Zizzi the other day, he he just HAD to ask her what she was wearing! :)

I love fahrenheit by Dior.
Christian Lacroix does Rouge (for women) & Noir (for men) I love 'em both and have worn them both LOL

Channel Coco. Must be the Oder perfume not the Oder toilette, expensive mere, that's me:green:
Next is John Paul gautier.
Last is dolca vita

I have so many favourite perfumes, i love chanel no5 if im going out somewhere nice in the evening only. I love britney spears midnight fantasy anytime. Winter perfume is vera wang princess for day and thierry mugler for night and summer perfume is vera wang flower princess (think this is limted edition though). I have so many perfumes that i love but i dont own aswell, i love ysl babydoll, d&g the one, nina by nina ricci and gucci rush. x

Last edited:
My two favorite perfume's are - D&G light blue and Hugo Boss deep red

Yummy :green:

I wear 3 different ones;
Jo Lo Glo for daytime as it's has a really fresh smell
Nightimes i wear Chanel no. 5 or Estee Lauder's Cinnabar which is my fav!

My all time fave has got to be armarni city glam-pink!

but for some strange reason they have stopped selling so I have to buy it off the net!

I also love armani diamonds

Jade goody shhh

Hugo deep red

blimey my list could be endless...I think I have a perfume problem..lol:green:

I've tried lots but never found anything that I like better than Chanel No. 5 for evening wear.

:)

Latest posts

Back