What's your Hobby?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
Was just wondering what Hobbies you all have.
I know a certain Geek Is hooked on Sims and my hubby has hobbies coming out of his ears but I don't have any.

I think I need one but what's yours?

Last edited:
i make sterling silver jewellery.

Yeah, geeking ! lol

My life's so damn busy I don't really have time for hobbies as such, but when I'm relaxed enough I like to sketch. It's having the time, really, or I'd do more.

I don't have time for a hobby...but I kinda wish I had one....(been told a few times that I am so lucky to have a nice little hobby....they meant my JOB..:irked:.)

I went through a period when I wanted to make homemade cards....you know the 3d ones...but I never got round to it.

Supposse you could say my hobby is Curves, that is it! Tbh dont have time for much else! :cry:

I started knitting last summer and I love it. I took a few lessons and bought a good book. It's perfect for those who feel they have no time for hobbies. You can pick it up for 10 minutes or a few hours and it's the perfect hobby to take 'on-the-go'. I'm still just making scarves but learning.

I have this little theory that deep down every one of us has a need to 'create' something that has to be nourished.

I also LOVE to read!

i want a hobby!!!!!!!!!!!!! wah wah wah

I have a couple of hobbies.
I enjoy doing graphic design (used to be a job, now just a hobby) also, I do online DJing 3 nights a week :green:

This winter , SHOVELING!!!! & geeking :D:D:D:D

well apart from geeking which has taken up all of my spare time, i make handmade cards (everything from 3d, waterfall, clutter, decoupage, etc) and scrapbooks, i love doing this and find it very theraputic when im stressed too

but just like nails, i spend far too much, on things i dont always need pmsl x

My hubby would say my hobby is shopping and moaning, but thats just a normal woman thing isn`t it? :lol: At the mo i`d say my hoby is taking the dog for a walk and geeking, I used to do some dress making but don`t get time now.

I used to build and decorate dolls houses, the problem is they take up a lot of space and are very expensive to furnish. These are not for children, but 12th scale miniatures.

Now I suppose it is geeking as my husband and family glaze over when I talk about nails, and boy can I talk about nails:green:

Apart from Geeking of course even though my hubby would say it was a profession rather than a hobby :lol::lol:
I love Mountain Biking off road, steep hills and the great down hill bit at the end:eek:
I am lucky as my hubby has the same hobby but is a bit more hardcore than me, he goes out every second Sunday even during the winter :rolleyes: not my idea of fun but give me a nice dry day and I am out there even in the lycra shorts!!(under trousers I am not that brave):lol:

I geek obviously.

I cross stitch when I have time.

I read quite a lot.

Take dog on long (6 mile) country walks when I have time.

Love to cook.

Love to eat.

My hobby has to be geeking....then talking....then sleeping !!! :green:

Well I am not climb every mountain geek for nothing!!!

My hobby is Hillwalking.

Most weekends or whenever hubby is off.....we head for the hills.
Keeps us fit, and it really does clear your head and reduce your stress levels.
I have even bagged a Monroe....which is a Mountain over 3,000 feet!!

Oh and the views are spectacular!...............which make my hubby's other hobby of photography quite handy!!!

My hobby is Hillwalking.

Oh and the views are spectacular!...............which make my hubby's other hobby of photography quite handy!!!

Wow Izzidoll you are my hero, 6 to 8 miles is my max. Did 9 once and it killed me.

I guess my hobbies would be reading; going to the gym and walking my dog.

I am training for the Moonwalk in Edinburgh so that seems to be my hobby at the moment! xx

My hobby is Hillwalking.

Come on Izzi you need to head up here and climb Lochnagar its is a spectacular Monroe:hug:
Not that I have been up it but my hubby has the tradition up here is to climb it on the longest day and watch the sun rise pretty cool:hug:

Latest posts

Back