What's your Hobby?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my hobby is my motorbike wanted to take her out but weathers bad again so out came the polish for the 1000 time and she is gleaming. I am a fair weather biker that is mainly due to the fact that my partner is too but I did take her out once in the bad weather and no its not fun striping her down and cleaning from scratch. Hello to the other girl bikers on site shame we were not nearer.

ღMandyღ;719362 said:
Was just wondering what Hobbies you all have.
I know a certain Geek Is hooked on Sims and my hubby has hobbies coming out of his ears but I don't have any.

I think I need one but what's yours?

Hi,
i do creative memories, makeing pictures with all your photos,theres 4 of us ,we do it on wednesday nite.its good fun.doing my wedding album at the moment.:)

Waves back with a 'nod' at a fellow biker chick lol :)

xxx

My hobbies:

First and foremost has got to be Classic Cars and driving, I'm a member of a number of car clubs, frequentely do track days and work full time in the motor trade because I love cars and talking about them! I have far too many, a Porsche 944, a Porsche 911, a BMW E30 M3 and an old 1964 MG B Roadster! Thats forgetting the company Peugeot!

Nails are a hobby of mine really, even though I'm trained and do have clients I love doing nails and am VERY into Nail Art!

I also can play the Clarinet, Flute, Oboe and Piano all to a very high standard (Diploma on Clarinet, Grade 8 Flute and Oboe and Grade 8 standard on Piano) it's something I don't do as much as I should now! Teach one pupil which is nice shes a lovely lady who has her nails done too.

Am going to get back into Card Making!

Hobbies... I have to many of them.

I cross stich,
Crochet,
Make soap
Make beaded jewlery
scrapbook
glass engrave
make body creams and liquid soaps
airbrush - nails, tattoos ect.

lots of the usual stuff, such as vodka and wine tasting ;-)
walking my dogs.
My main one is flyball, I go all around the country with the dogs and my team. It starts as a hobby and takes over your life!!

Where do I start! Besides make up and nails, I love vintage beauty and fashion, I love films, I go to Lindy Hop classes (like jitterbug), I go to rock and roll weekends where everyone dresses in vintage or replica 1950's clothes, hair, shoes, etc. I also love my 1973 VW camper van, go to events, etc in that. I have a 1970 VW beetle that I'm slowly restoring(very slowly, ran out of money!). When I have the time/money I cut out the rot on it and weld in new sections. I also love painting but hardly ever get the chance.

I'm tired:green:

I don't have time for a hobby...but I kinda wish I had one....(been told a few times that I am so lucky to have a nice little hobby....they meant my JOB..:irked:.)

I went through a period when I wanted to make homemade cards....you know the 3d ones...but I never got round to it.
you should definatly try card making, its good fun and its nice to make them personally for people they appreciate it more than a shop bought card, i've just finished my easter cards, i did them with a square cut out of the front and made chocolate easter lollies to put in each card, the kids loved them x (should've took a pic really!)
i also go clubbing alot and to dance festivals,go out drinking,
i make my own beaded jewellery, make novolty cakes for birthdays & occassions.... and obviously i geek alot, its top of my favourites list now! x

Last edited:
All the usual stuff, geeking, drinking, eating, reading, cinema, of course beauty therapy stuff and cross stitch. Tried card making found it sooooo borning and tedious would rather go buy one. :)

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GEEK
EBAY OBSESSED
SWIMMING
Thats about it really xxx

I have a few hobbies,

Horse riding - just got back into it after about 10 years and luuuuvin it !!

Speedway - 'speed what ???' i hear you say lol - its motorbike track racing, no i don't do it, just watch it, support Poole Pirates and we go to the Grand Prix in Cardiff every year - fan bloomin tastic !!

I make Christening Gowns - well, it is a hobby but i do sell them :lol: but nails is my main business i only make 2 or 3 a year.

last but not least i breed pedigree Ragdoll Cats - i am a very small hobby breeder, they are just the most gorgeous cats, their temperment is so gentle and sweet and they have fantastic big blue eyes. My 'Holly-Dolly' has just returned from 'visiting' Champion Dreamcats Taffy no less !!! (The Stuuud)! I should know in a week or so if she is going to have little babbies !

This is my beautifull 'Mia-gem' and the little cuttie is 'Harlequin' ahhhhh lov em to bits xxxxxxx

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 102
  • eiserblew harlequin.jpg
    eiserblew harlequin.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 70
I have a few hobbies,

Horse riding - just got back into it after about 10 years and luuuuvin it !!

Speedway - 'speed what ???' i hear you say lol - its motorbike track racing, no i don't do it, just watch it, support Poole Pirates and we go to the Grand Prix in Cardiff every year - fan bloomin tastic !!

I make Christening Gowns - well, it is a hobby but i do sell them :lol: but nails is my main business i only make 2 or 3 a year.

last but not least i breed pedigree Ragdoll Cats - i am a very small hobby breeder, they are just the most gorgeous cats, their temperment is so gentle and sweet and they have fantastic big blue eyes. My 'Holly-Dolly' has just returned from 'visiting' Champion Dreamcats Taffy no less !!! (The Stuuud)! I should know in a week or so if she is going to have little babbies !

This is my beautifull 'Mia-gem' and the little cuttie is 'Harlequin' ahhhhh lov em to bits xxxxxxx

The cats, AAAAHHHHHH! I just melted into a pile on the floor, they are so gorgeous:hug:

The cats, AAAAHHHHHH! I just melted into a pile on the floor, they are so gorgeous:hug:

These are my other two
'Big Boy Bleu' as he is affectionately known (he's about 17lbs) !
and 'Holly-Dolly' who im hoping is preggies !!!!

Attachments

• cats 001.jpg
    cats 001.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 87
  • cats 002.jpg
    cats 002.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts

Back