What's your most popular nail colour??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loulou Mc

Reaction score
What do your clients request the most?

For me at the moment it's Pink and white or clear and white French. I like doing this but have got so many lovely colours and just wish more clients would ask for a coloured gel instead. Most of them have got coloured nno's on their toes but don't seem to want their fingers to match!

So what do you get asked for and do you try and persuade clients to try something new??

French is always a favorite with my clients, I use creative's negligee which is a lovely colour to finish with. I have a few on the lead up to Christmas going for darker shades, and as black seems to be the 'in' colour a few of my younger girls have gone for this also.

darks are the most popular at the moment with my clients. Vodoo especially and spike never fails to impress my clients.x

french white where I am - has been for about 2 years! :lol:

spike never fails to impress my clients.
Got to agree with you there Zoe, it's one of those colours that NEVER seems to go out of fashion.
My clients love the 'old favourites' Beau and Negligee for pastel pinks, especially over french finished enhancements... the latest CND collection is going down a treat too, I do like dark colours on nails, they look very classy!

What do your clients request the most?

For me at the moment it's Pink and white or clear and white French. I like doing this but have got so many lovely colours and just wish more clients would ask for a coloured gel instead. Most of them have got coloured nno's on their toes but don't seem to want their fingers to match!

So what do you get asked for and do you try and persuade clients to try something new??
I'm guessing you are talking about Calgel coloured gels?
I'd like to know which are the most popular colours too, as I'm going to order some soon.

Here most wanted is french and red:hug:

I'm guessing you are talking about Calgel coloured gels?
I'd like to know which are the most popular colours too, as I'm going to order some soon.

As it's winter here colours are dark for toes, my best ones at the mo are 31, 32, 35, 48 all are lovely. I also got a new shade before Christmas it's a chocolate brown CGA29s I haven't tried it out yet but it looks like rich melted chocolate - gorgeous!!

At the moment my most used colours are Voodoo and Dark Secret, the later usually with a sparkle top coat! I think everybody has seen everybody elses and likes it so asks for it. Cant wait for the pastels to kick in!! xx

Latest posts

Back