What's your opinion on SBC gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what you opinions are on SBC gels.
I use the SBC collagen gel as i tend to get quite dehydrated skin and i use it under my moisturiser on a night.

I also have used the Echinacea gel when i've had a cold and found it helped my stuffy nose.
Someone recomended the Arnica gel for the twins when they have bumps and bruises too.

I often though about using the gels on clients. Do you?

Hi ya Mandy,

No I dont use them on clients but I do use them on myself and my family. I love love love their Arnica gel, Collagen gel, Lavender Gel and their Propolis Gel.

Brilliant stuff, which really really works.

My 'very' former tutor Lorraine Winslade is their rep and is their face on qvc couldnt believe it when i saw her, lovely lady,brilliant tutor, loads of years and experience in our industry and i just know she wouldn't put her name to anything that she didn't believe in.I have used their gel products ,dont like the make-up,but the gel range,especially collagen,arnicca and propolis very good.My mum swears by the arnica bath and gel for her rheumatoid arthritis.

hi

i was wondering if you have tried the products with a galvanic machine? i've bought the collagen and a couple others but not got round to experimenting with my machine and the products yet

My 'very' former tutor Lorraine Winslade is their rep and is their face on qvc couldnt believe it when i saw her, lovely lady,brilliant tutor, loads of years and experience in our industry and i just know she wouldn't put her name to anything that she didn't believe in.I have used their gel products ,dont like the make-up,but the gel range,especially collagen,arnicca and propolis very good.My mum swears by the arnica bath and gel for her rheumatoid arthritis.

I have to say...and going off the subject a little but not really... I've met Lorraine Winslade and you couldn't meet a nicer (and more glamorous lady) with so much knowledge.

Anyone else use these gels on clients?

hi

i was wondering if you have tried the products with a galvanic machine? i've bought the collagen and a couple others but not got round to experimenting with my machine and the products yet
I know this is an old post, but it is exactly what I would like to know. SBC collegen gel with galvanic treatment any opinions.

I know this is an old post, but it is exactly what I would like to know. SBC collegen gel with galvanic treatment any opinions.

hello am thinking of purchasing a nu skin galvanic spa but think the gels are very costly. did see on another forum that you could get positive/negatively charged gels elsewhere at a more reasonable cost.

any recommendations what to use

also seen recommended SBC gels but which ones would you use as the initial gel and which for the second

any help given greatly received as the more I read the more I am confused and unsure whether to get a machine.

At the college where I did my level 3, they used SBC gels for the electrical facials unit and they felt lovely and I'm ver sure that they were effective too.

I think they would be a good option for use in a professional context :)

I use the leg gel on any aches and pains I get (contains arnica) and it certainly seems to help.

I also not a fan of their make up but the gels are fantastic :)

I have recently tried the SBC gels and love collagen / arnica and propolis :hug:

Latest posts

Back