What's your star sign?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
I'm Aquarius and I get along a lot with Sagittarius,Capricorn,Virgo,cancer,libra and prob more. But the most I don't get along with for me have to be I'm sorry but it's true are Pisces and Leo.

What's yours?

I'm Aquarius and I get along a lot with Sagittarius,Capricorn,Virgo,cancer,libra and prob more. But the most I don't get along with for me have to be I'm sorry but it's true are Pisces and Leo.

What's yours?

Oh Stewie! I'm Pisces :eek:, but I think I could get along with you just fine :wink2:

I am a Virgo. A more wholesome person you will find hard to find. :wink2:

Oh Stewie! I'm Pisces :eek:, but I think I could get along with you just fine :wink2:

I have met alot of Pisces in the past I find them to be very strong and intimidating. I like to think I can get along with most people but there's always some that don't. X

I'm a libra, iv just read about libra's and it's hilarious! Lol we are the masters of the art of seduction! Lol x

I'm a libra, iv just read about libra's and it's hilarious! Lol we are the masters of the art of seduction! Lol x

Really!?!. Is that why my Libran brother has been single for 63 years?

I'm Pisces, warm, loving, artistic, friendly.. we're the best :wink2:

I'm a Taurus

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm Pisces, warm, loving, artistic, friendly.. we're the best :wink2:
Yes your lovely.
My dad is a Pisces he's a miserable old fart ass haha.

Goat, I mean Capricorn, although sometimes the first is more appropriate LOL.

🔥 Aries 😀

Don't tell me you guys read the horoscopes in every magazine you read as well, and believe them.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a Gemini :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't tell me you guys read the horoscopes in every magazine you read as well, and believe them.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh absolutely, we do. Believe every single word of it :wink2:

What's yours?

Haha I'm a Leo and married to an Aquarian lol :)

I'm a typical Taurean- the good and the baaaad bits ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back