What's your star sign?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the exact same as my dad

We both seem to have a lot in common? Typical Aquarians :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a scorpio, my fiancé is Sagittarius and we get on perfect together. I've always dated taureans and cancerians before and that was always a drama!

GEMINI! My bf is a Taurus (and throughout my life many of my friends have been too...) x

Well I've read my horoscope today and it says that I will find love with somebody who is Sagittarius and I can believe it most if my best friends who have looked after me and always got along are Sagittarius. I hope I end up with a nice man for once!

We both seem to have a lot in common? Typical Aquarians :) x

Were both monkeys so we are very adventurous and artistic and spiritual but some Aquarians are sit back people. but I'm more get up and get out there type of person. :)

I'm an Aries through and through lol 😋

Were both monkeys so we are very adventurous and artistic and spiritual but some Aquarians are sit back people. but I'm more get up and get out there type of person. :)

Oh I'm sooo not a sit back person :) x

I'm Scorpio and my boyfriend is cancer , both quite stubborn . Me particularly 😣

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I'm a Leo nothing like I'm supposed to be absolutely hate to be centre of attention.

Gemini 😊

I'm a Scorpio. I'm very passionate and stubborn. Mostly love other scorpions!

I have a love/hate relationship with Leo's.

My husbands a Sagittarius and he's a real pain in my a**e, although I do love him to bits.. We are not compatible in the slightest. So lots of drama in my house lol!

I'm a Scorpio. I'm very passionate and stubborn. Mostly love other scorpions!

I have a love/hate relationship with Leo's.

My husbands a Sagittarius and he's a real pain in my a**e, although I do love him to bits.. We are not compatible in the slightest. So lots of drama in my house lol!

I'm a Scorpio and my OH a Leo!! 😳xx

I'm a Gemini and my mum and my twin brothers which I think is pretty cool!

I'm a typical Capricorn, married to a Gemini which is interesting!

Latest posts

Back