What's your star sign?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't tell me you guys read the horoscopes in every magazine you read as well, and believe them.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh yes, can't leave the house to get to church until I've read my horoscope for the day. My horoscope helped me chose the winner for the Grand National. :wink2:

I'm a Scorpio 😊

I'm Scorpio and my OH is Sagittarius, not a good mix cos we're both stubborn !! I either love other scorpions or I hate them, there's no in between. We're supposed to be the most sexy and romantic sign of the zodiac - of course that's correct!

I'm Leo and I'm married to a Leo! Our house can get quite dramatic at times! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aries. I can often tell other Aries,and sort of "get them".

I'm Leo and I'm married to a Leo! Our house can get quite dramatic at times! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I bet fighting for the lime light lol. I think I'm very typical Leo I love to be the centre of attention love sparkly things and nice things haha

I'm an Aquarian too. I get along with everyone :Love: but find Leo can be a bit too dominant for my liking.

I'm a typical aquarian. My dad is a Pisces and we get along great most of the time but do butt heads.
I find I'm best matched with Aries or librans.
I'm very laid back though and tend to get on with everyone until you cross me. There is no going back then x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a Cancer, my husband is a Pisces, our eldest son is a Scorpio and youngest son a Cancer also, we live in a water house ;-)

Capricorn :D

I'm a Capricorn and my fiancé is cancer. :)

I'm a very typical Taurus and my partners a very typical libra. X

I'm a Leo my partner is Aquarius .

I'm a gemini all over, couldn't be even more of a typical Gemini if I tried x

Steph xx

im a Libra and my boyfriend is a Sagittarius, as it is said they make great couples
and oh boy we sure do! we are as close as best friends but we both have so much love for each other! xxx

im a Libra and my boyfriend is a Sagittarius, as it is said they make great couples
and oh boy we sure do! we are as close as best friends but we both have so much love for each other! xxx

Same as me and my husband, I'm a libra, he's a Sagittarius x

I'm a Sagittarius - no idea what that's supposed to say about me.

I'm a Taurus

I have found I get on very well with gemini, Libra, aries and other taureans.

My partner is a Scorpio - every day is pretty much a war. We have a love/hate relationship!

Just to add if you look at your moon sign as well as your sun.sign it will tell you a lot more about you as a person. My moon sign is Aquarius.

I'm a typical aquarian. My dad is a Pisces and we get along great most of the time but do butt heads.
I find I'm best matched with Aries or librans.
I'm very laid back though and tend to get on with everyone until you cross me. There is no going back then x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

That's the exact same as my dad

Latest posts

Back