Whats your title???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
I started out with doing nails and so therefore regarded myself as a nail technician,but now i've added tanning and lashes and hopefully soon waxing what would you now say my title should be,I sometimes tell people i'm a beauty therapist,but feel kinda fake as i'm not really am I! What would you say?? interested in your opinions xxx

well i am a qualified beauty therapist, nail technician and nearly qualified makeup artist

i have wracked me brain to think of an appropriate title and i still don't know

good thread though

thats a good question ive never really thought of it as a whole. Iam a nail tech, estatition ( yes i know i did that wrong) and a hair designer. If I break it down I do
artifical nails, manis, pedis, nail art in various forms) barber, hair stylist, color, braiding, hair weaves, roller sets, perms, many different styles, facials, skin care, waxing, lymphatic drainage, motor point massage facial, body wraps and treatments, artifical lashes, and make up.

I think for the most part thats it. Havent got to the spray tanning yet but its on my list to do.

Beauty Therapist covers all that. I think.

And im an instructor for it all

Latest posts

Back