What's your worst selling treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
Similar to Min's post but what have you trained in that you never get asked for or is least popular?
Thanks x

Eye lash perming!! Because no one in my area knows what it is :( trying to get it out there is tough!
Whats yours? Xx

Normal manicures! Why have a normal manicure when you can have long lasting colour!

Thanks for your replies.

I'm just starting out doing training but planning on offering manicures, pedicures, shellac, spray tanning (deciding between nouvatan and sienna x) and LVL lashes to start with.

Manicures definitely I think I've done 2 in the last 3 years! My most popular treatments are shellac and hd brows

Eye lash perming!! Because no one in my area knows what it is :( trying to get it out there is tough!
Whats yours? Xx

I do a lash lift and tint, I asked a friend to be a model, did before and after photos, made a collage and the bookings came rolling in!

I market it as the alternative to semi permanent lash extensions.

It is my most popular treatment.

Indian head massage and Hopi ear candles probably do 2 per year !!!

Minx...I've done one in the last couple years xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Facials I've probably done four in 2 years! Going to be removing them from my treatment list.

My most popular are definitely shellac, spray tans and pedicures x

Facials

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Facials and normal manicures I've done 1 of each in the past year x

Minx and Standard Manis and Pedis.

I'm surprised at facials being on here also lash Perm/lift. Forearm wax is rare for me, load of permanent/hd/eyeliners not so much lip liner which is a shame as I could do with keeping up my skills.

Facials and hot stone massage !!

At the salon I work at normal manicures are 1 of our most popular treatments.
On a Friday I would say I have abit of waxing in the morning and manicures for the rest of the day. Think it comes down to your client base and sometimes and where you are.
I would say I haven't seen a hot stone massage in yet

All I've mostly done is lash lifting this week!

I've attached the type of image that I use, do something like this, advertise it with the right wording and you will get bookings!

This treatment was done yesterday

Michelle x

Attachments

• Ellie yeye impact.jpg
    Ellie yeye impact.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 545
All I've mostly done is lash lifting this week!

I've attached the type of image that I use, do something like this, advertise it with the right wording and you will get bookings!

This treatment was done yesterday

Michelle x

Hi I'm thinking of doing this as my next course I know LvL is the said to be the best in the market at the moment but I really can't afford that this side of Xmas. Who's products do you use? I can see that you are getting excellent results and that's what I'd like for my clients xxx

Love Thy Lashes

Minx by a long shot. Party lashes too, actually removed them as I hadn't been asked for a set in 18 months.

Facials aren't overly popular but I honestly believe this is down to my brand choice which I'm hoping to change shortly.

Shellac is my bread and butter, closely followed by waxing ( doing a kim Lawless ckass soon too) and I'm hoping HD brows will bring me in new business too, training in November.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I'm thinking of doing this as my next course I know LvL is the said to be the best in the market at the moment but I really can't afford that this side of Xmas. Who's products do you use? I can see that you are getting excellent results and that's what I'd like for my clients xxx

Love Thy Lashes

Hello

I use the Salon System lash lift kit, as long as you are trained in lash perming you are fine to do this, if not you can do lash lifting training at lots of reputable places.

As long as the lashes are combed through before the shields go on, the lashes are not crossed over when glueing them to the shields and I carefully ensure that the solutions are taken right to the root I get good results.

Michelle x

Love Thy Lashes

I see you are in Bristol, if you are ever in my neck of the woods (Andover) I'll happily give you a demo x

Latest posts

Back