When do you put your Christmas tree up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
So when? Everyone seems to be putting them up very early this year. Personally I like to do it mid December at the earliest but everyone I speak to has there's up already or planning the coming weekend my boys want to do it this weekend!

Next weekend so the 3rd , let your boys do it this weekend if they want I would , I did last year my two wanted it up early end of Nov so we did this year I've stretched it out another week lol [emoji16]

I refuse to put my tree up before December lol. It's usually the first December weekend.

When I was little my parents would only put it up the weekend before Christmas because we got too excited lol x

Usually the second weekend before Christmas so mid-December.

People had outside decorations up in my area before Halloween, I kid you not lol.

I think when it starts too early it makes Christmas time seem less special. It's not too bad once we're into December, but I'm afraid the shops get my back up by putting out the advent calendars and boxes of Christmas chocs when the kids go back to school in September [emoji33] so I try and stave it off for as long as possible [emoji5]️

I'll be honest, I get sick of the sight of the decs after they've been up a couple of weeks and can't wait to rip em down and get cleaning in January (and if anyone knows me, that's not because I like cleaning [emoji2])

Already put up mine last week. I'm seriously in love with Xmas! I can't have enough of it!
I usually do it first week of Dec but this year my mum came to visit for a couple of days and I thought it'd be fun for her to see the house decorated

I've caved and we're putting them up tomorrow. I'll have a whole month of rearanging the tree decorations every night lol as they will play with them and move them around and then the same colours will be too close to each other and I will have to make it "right" lol

Well if it's consolation my two begged and begged all day and I managed to bribe a lot out of them if I said yes to putting the tree up ................it's up [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] but we take it down 27th Dec X

Mine's up, my house looks like Santa's grotto x

We're putting our tree up this weekend (3rd December) mainly because this is the last free weekend we have until Christmas! [emoji51][emoji51] xx

Just put mine up today. My house is officially decked out for the Holidays!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480374263.325255.jpg
it's up!

Latest posts

Back