When do you start to feel christmassy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me its when the shops start putting up their decs it starts me quivering with excitment.

It was only yesterday I put up the first of 6 of my christmas trees and decorated it. It will take me the rest of the week to do the rest. One is huge 10-11ft, the second is about 6 foot and the other four are quite small. I start dragging out my boxes of decorations and ornaments every year on the 24th November... and I no longer have any children living at home. I do it purely for myself and the family that visit over the hols. Funny thing is I am not an ornament type of person. My house is quite void of clutter for 11 months of the year and then at Xmas I go nuts.
OMG you do get into the christmas spirit.
My christmas tree will go up on the weekend, but the poor thing will be a bit of a sorry sight.

It's the Coca Cola advert for us too! However there really is nothing like seeing all the pressies under the tree and the feeling of love and happiness as they are opened - awwww! That's when it REALLY feels like Christmas.

Latest posts

Back