When doing cluster lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baggybear

Reaction score
.... approx how many clusters do you use per eye?

I am about to start practicing cluster lashes and have seen so many different bits of advice given regarding how many clusters should be applied per eye.

I have read of someone using a whole tray for 1 set of lashes and then others that get 3 sets or more from a tray.

Obviously it will vary from one client to the next but surely there can't be that much of a difference in the clients eyes that one tech might get just 1 set from a tray and another tech would get 3 sets.

I'd say to use a full tray they look heavy to say the least!
When I offered cluster lashes I used approx 10ish on each eye. I'd start with a frame then filled the gaps to balance out
x

i would use a whole tray or nearly a whole one, as the look fuller but it depends on how big the clients eyes are and what sort of look there going for :)

I use about 12 per eye and I buy separate trays of short,medium and long so get about 3 clients out of them x

I suppose I should ask how many lashes you get in a tray too if your using a whole tray.

There are about 56/60 lashes per tray in the ones I have been looking at, so that would mean approx 28/30 cluster lashes per eye if using a whole tray in one set.

I have bought in 1 mixed tray (short, medium & long) and a tray of medium to do my first set, I thought it best to buy the extra tray of medium as that is most likely to be the majority of what I will want use with a 1/2 short and possibly 1/2 long clusters per eye.

I would say that you would get 2 treatments out of the mixed pack that you have and you probably won't need to open the other medium lashes but it's good to have them there just in case xx

I would like to know this too. Also what glue is best?

I use short and medium and will get about 3 sets out of the medium the short ones last longer.
Don't think I'd be able to open my eyes if I had a full tray on! Lol

I get about 2 or 3 sets from the one full tray.
I use mostly the short length, with perhaps some medium clusters at the outer edges (depending on the length of the clients own lashes and the desired effect)
I mainly use black Salon System adhesive .......or clear if I'm using brown lashes for a lighter effect.

How long do the party lashes last?

I applied cluster/party lashes yesterday and I used perhaps 8 or 9 per eye!
Hadn't done them in ages and forgot how fab they looked!

I get about 3-5 days as Anna verge with my clients.

I go through short and medium lashes more often. I've only used the long length now and again and even then it's for outer lashes.

Hey just wondering is this the same as applying strip lashes only in the cluster form? ie same glue etc?

What's the advantages of clusters over strip lashes?

Latest posts

Back