When rebalancing ...???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Something else I forgot to ask about Brisa!! Doh!

If your client has Brisa enhancements, and then asks for L&P to be used as her preferred method of system....can you buff down Brisa (as per a regular rebalance) then apply L&P over the top? Or is it better to totally remove Brisa and re-apply L&P?

Just thought I'd ask?

Thanks guys

Jenny - Nails x x x x

Jenny-Nails said:
Something else I forgot to ask about Brisa!! Doh!

If your client has Brisa enhancements, and then asks for L&P to be used as her preferred method of system....can you buff down Brisa (as per a regular rebalance) then apply L&P over the top? Or is it better to totally remove Brisa and re-apply L&P?

Just thought I'd ask?

Thanks guys

Jenny - Nails x x x x
Hi Jenny

I have rebalanced Brisa on top of a prepped CND L&P and have also prepped a Brisa and applied CND L&P - I have found it worked both ways with no problems. :biggrin: Having said that most of the product was removed in prepping as they were having problems with lifting (which is the reason they were changing). Also NailFresh is compatable with Brisa if necessary.

HTH's

Kim said:
Hi Jenny

I have rebalanced Brisa on top of a prepped CND L&P and have also prepped a Brisa and applied CND L&P - I have found it worked both ways with no problems. :biggrin: Having said that most of the product was removed in prepping as they were having problems with lifting (which is the reason they were changing). Also NailFresh is compatable with Brisa if necessary.

HTH's

Thanks Kim, that does help.

Jenny x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back