When should I call them again?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tjo

Reaction score
Im after some advice

Last month I sent out some letters to hair salons to see if any one had a space for me to rent for my nails,

anyway last Wednesday (30th may) I had a call from one of the large chain salons saying they didn't have anything but a salon near by did and would I be interested.

I said yes and they were going to pass my details on and would get back to me.

I didn't hear anything so on Saturday I called them back and was told my details had been passed on and they will be in touch.

As of yesterday id still heard nothing so called the salon with the space to rent direct, the receptionist took my details and said the manager was busy but would call back.

Iv had no call as yet but really don't want to miss out as it would be an amazing opportunity.

When do you think I should call again, I don't want them to think im harassing them but I really want this

Sorry for being long winded.

I would go and visit the salon in person, that way it will be more difficult for them to fob you off and you will know for certain whether there is a space available, (the previous salon may have gotten their facts wrong).

HTH xx

Yes, go into the salon because the manager will prob be able to slot you in for a chat instead of taking up an appointment. :)

Yes I think I will pop in.

Do you think I should wear my uniform, or is that a bit much?

If it were me, I'd just go in smartly dressed etc :)

I left another message on Saturday.
I am going to pop in on Wednesday, fingers crossed.

I went to see the room today, its perfect fingers crossed I get it

Exciting! Good luck and let us know what happens x

It looks like its gona be going ahead i just have to raise £400 somehow

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

well done, hope it all works out well. have a rummage and put loads on ebay.. :wink2:

OMG iv got the room and i had to do a trade test.

Exciting and scary

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back