when should it start on my Brisa course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denmark

Reaction score
Hey...

I did my L&P with CND in the beginning og the year 2007, since i have had a lot of customers that have asked for Gel nails, many women use gel nails here in Denmark, not so much L&P, because there is not many L&P girls here in compraed to gel girls, so my question is when am i redy to start on a new system, is it to early already to start on a new system for me, should i wait...

Hope you can give me some advise...

Charlotte

I did my Brisa course 6 months after L&P. This was the time recommended by Creative. HTH:lol:

You are ready when you are ready!! If you feel ready to tackle another system then you are. There is no limit 'set in stone' as to when you are ready.

Application techniques are completely different with gel, but it is fun to learn ... just don't expect to be an expert in a day like so many do. It will take time once again to build your confidence with a new system.

The good news is that your prep and finishing are all the same with CND so there will be nothing new to learn there and you will use all the same products! Do it as soon as you want to. x

You are ready when you are ready!! If you feel ready to tackle another system then you are. There is no limit 'set in stone' as to when you are ready.

Application techniques are completely different with gel, but it is fun to learn ... just don't expect to be an expert in a day like so many do. It will take time once again to build your confidence with a new system.

The good news is that your prep and finishing are all the same with CND so there will be nothing new to learn there and you will use all the same products! Do it as soon as you want to. x
As geeg said,when you are ready,you are ready....do you feel ready then?

Gel is extremely popular in Europe,in France and Germany aswell...Land P is not so popular,for some reason.

I hope you get on with gel,not all people can,but i think gel from what i have seen and practised slightly would be my favourite system to offer,i will always be a gel girl through and through though:)

Thank you for the answers, i love my L&P, but at the same time i am so curiosity and excited to learn a new system, and now that CND have all this new colors i the Brisa system i think that it would be a good add to my business...

Lot of women dosn´t know L&P here in Denmark, because most choose to only take gel courses, and most of the jobs that you can get here in Denmark, they want CND Brisa girls, because of the smell of the liquid it is easyer to have a tech in a hairsalon ore a cloth shop that only uses gel.

I am taking the big jump on January 18-19-20 when i start on my Brisa Course, i am realy looking forward to it, have allready read Gigi Nailclass book with the chapter on Gele 10 times now, so whis me luck :)

Rigtig god fornøjelse! Er det ved Laila eller mejane?

I started gel about 3 month after the exam in L&P and will propably take the exam in gel in february.
I felt ready when starting, and I feel ready to start my master L&P soon .

knus

Det er i København :)

good luck with you training

i learnt all 3 systems when i was training

Latest posts

Back