When to stop tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Gemma*

Reaction score
OMG :eek:
I was sent this today as a warning from my step Dad as I am such a sun freak and now the weather is getting warmer he knows what I'll be doing. lol

Attachments

• whentostoptanning.jpg
    whentostoptanning.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 142
Blimey Gem thats terrrible !! no way hose xx think ill stick to faking it

:eek: No wonder that little boy's pulling his face! I saw a similar sight when we were in France last year - the original tango leather lady!! Not a good look...

cant believe my eyes :eek:

SURELY THATS A LEATHER SUIT??????????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wish I had a figure like that! :)

no wonder that little boy looks like he is about to throw...

My thoughts also..
I am amazed that she hasn't died from skin cancer.:Scared:

Listen to your Dad hun,you won't want to end up like this! FAKE TAN is the way to go!!! xx

Holy moley that is so rank, its enough to put you off sun for life!

I'll stick to my natural english pale rose look with the odd spray tan when needed look thanlyou lol

I have emailed this picture to all my work mates today... I got made redundant yesterday :cry:

But things aren't so bad cos i live near the beach in the Sunny south east of Ireland.... I'll be lying on that beach all summer :lol: :) Promise to use slightly more protection than that poor lady in the picture.

My mate who abused sun beds looks like this... well, she's not far off! a work colleague of mine met her, got chatting and found out we all knew each other. When my work colleague came in the next day and told me she said "when she said she knew you from school, i thought she meant she was your teacher!"

She's only 36 and considering having a face lift. i on the other hand never tan so never bother to sun it, and still look like i'm 16 :) (ok, that might be a slight lie but people never guess my age).

Will deffinatly be sticking to fake from now on :eek:

Fake it all the way for me now, used to use sun beds but haven't for years. OMG though that pic can't be real, not a pretty picture. :eek:

Fake tan is the only way in my opinion.
Seeing that picture turns my stomach.
I had a tan applied by Sassy before i went o France(hope you dont mind me saying that Sassy!),it was tantrick and i LOVED it:green:
Im very pale and NEVER sunbathe,i suppose thats why i have really good skin.
Anyway lets educate people in sun worshipping,surely your health should be more important??:rolleyes:

Spray tans are so good nowadays, i dont see a need for sunbeds and sunbathing. Why lay there for ages frazzling your skin, when you can have a golden colour in a few minutes?

:)

I stopped tanning when i had 3 cancers burnt off, you can stop now, or wait until you get them. I was lucky mine were relatively harmless. It a lottery I suppose.

i thought that too.
i kept looking for the join, but it goes all the way up over her face. i was thinking there might be a join like on the fat suits they wear on little britain in the spa scenes, but she doesnt have a big necklace on to cover the edge:lol:
her skin looks like the loose skin on an elephant round the top of their legs.
poor lady, but then she could cover it up.

Latest posts

Back