when you do eye treatments do you cleanse the whole skin or just the eye area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millytada

Reaction score
Hi just wondered when you do eye treatments like eyebrow shaping/colouring/eyelash perming do you cleanse the whole face or just the eye area?what is the procedure you were taught?ta xx

Hi. Just cleanse the eye area with a non oily eyemakup remover. If they're wearing waterproof mascara I use an oil based remover and then a lash cleanser X

Hi
Try Gatineau's Floracil Eyemake -Up Remover, it takes of every piece of eye make up including layers of mascara with no pulling or tugging just leave the cotton pads over the eyes, and it literally melts it away no smarting. For waterproof mascara, just leave it on for a little bit longer, or if time is of the esscence just gently wiggle the pad over the eyelash area, when removing the pad. As you can tell I love this product, in fact it's one of my desert island products. You can use them as compresses for hayfever eyes or computer strain, and dark circles. Excellent product.
Jason

i just clenase the eye area if they are only having eye treatments

Hi
Try Gatineau's Floracil Eyemake -Up Remover, it takes of every piece of eye make up including layers of mascara with no pulling or tugging just leave the cotton pads over the eyes, and it literally melts it away no smarting. For waterproof mascara, just leave it on for a little bit longer, or if time is of the esscence just gently wiggle the pad over the eyelash area, when removing the pad. As you can tell I love this product, in fact it's one of my desert island products. You can use them as compresses for hayfever eyes or computer strain, and dark circles. Excellent product.
Jason
Ive always sworn by this product for eyes...and although i love Academies eye make up remover i get this by the bucket load at the trade shows:eek::lol:

Gatineau does the job:green:

In eye treatments,ive never been taught to cleanse the whole face,just the eye area.hth.

same here just the eye area is cleansed when preparing for an eye treatment

yer deffo just eye area y anything else? lol xxx

I have found that when the client is having an eye treatment that they dont wont the rest of their makeup removed. So yes, just the eye area.

I woud say it would be a waste of time and money to do anything other than cleanse the eye area

agree with all of the above - just the eyes

Yep, just the eye area.

Latest posts

Back