when your too ill to work what do you do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie y

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I work by myself at my salon which is doing fine, I have had to come home today as I was feeling a bit dizzy.

I cancelled as many appointments as I could, Put a note outside the shop and left a message on my answer machine.

Are their any option instead of closing the shop, Are their any agenices that are able to supply therpaist at short notice. I hate closing as I have lost a days money and I was fully booked. I specialize in waxing So all my clients were booked for playboys or hollywoods today. I just feel terrible.

What do other therpaist do who are in the same situation?

Are their any therapist on here in the leeds area that specialize in this waxing that are availble to work at short notice just for future reference?.

Thank you

Angela young:hug:

Mmmm...well if your ill then your ill...you cant help it...although i know it bakes you feel bad to let people down.

Are there any nail techs in your area...that maybe you could get friendly with...then you can help each other out...holidays, sick etc....this is what i do with Minkus (Amber) on here.

hope you feel better soon. x

Latest posts

Back