Where Are We All Going This Next 12 Months

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well...i wanted to spend alot more money on the salon,but Rich put a tight reign on the purse strings....LMAO:green::lol:

Well i have already reached my 6 month goal in only 2 months by taking an average of 100 euros a day. So my 6 month goal is to get that to 150 euros, and 12 months is 200 euros. I will do this by continuing to look after my clients as best I can and carry on getting loads of recommendation work and growing my retail sales. We are also going to be reviewing our advertising in the salon in September as we can split the cost between the three of us so it makes it much cheaper for each of us.

I won't be doing any more training now as I feel I have the perfect spread of treatments to offer. That said, I will be restarting doing permanent makeup so i need a refresher course in that at some point.

great thread

i intend to pass my driving test

complete a reflexology course

complete an asian bridal makeup or special effects makeup course

It is interesting how many of us want to expand into other areas - i.e those who have traditionally done nails are now looking to expand their business into other areas like massage, spray tanning etc.

Why do we think this is?

Latest posts

Back