Where are you staying (Hotel) for Excel 2008?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I know I'm probably late and will be more than lucky to get a reasonably priced hotel room for excel, but does anyone have any suggestions???

I've checked Travel Lodge London City Airport, but it's full:irked:.

It'll will be my 1st trip to Excel and I'm looking forward to it, already started saving!!

Well, I've just booked my room here for Excel! I must of put the wrong info in, but I've booked a family room for 2 nights (Sun & Mon) so my daughter will come with me & hubby will take my son into town!

Room rates are really cheap for the sunday & Monday - £29 per night!!! If you've not got booked in yet, this is only 1/4 mile from Excel...

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/make_a...kAvailabilityB.x=48&btnCheckAvailabilityB.y=6

14/2/08: Just checked this link, the prices have changed to £49 now. Pleased I got mine done early. Don't know why they've done that!

Last edited:
When is Excel please? is it March?

Custom House hotel ius right opposite and very reasonable hth

I'll be there on the Sunday too, even if I pull a sicky from work:lol:

i'll be there all 3 days staying at the travelodge at london city airport aswell yay xxxxx:hug:xxxxx

i'll be there all 3 days staying at the travelodge at london city airport aswell yay xxxxx:hug:xxxxx

I'm staying the Sunday night at the London City Airport Travelodge.....

Custom House hotel ius right opposite and very reasonable hth

hi all

the fabulous Blackjack and me are also staying at Customs House we stayed there last year had a fab meal in the chinese in the hotel.

look forward to seeing you all there:hug:

Wish i could join you all but i have no pennies so i will be missing this one and all my geeky mates :cry::cry:
hope you all have a great time though :hug:

iam staying in the premier inn docklands if anyone, is anyone else staying here??

So....how are we going to recognise each other??

Have we got to wear something we will recognise ? :lol:lol!

good idea if any one is interested maybe we could wear badges its up to you if you use this one i made it earlier all you need to do is print it off get it laminated and put a pin on it

just an idea :green:

good idea if any one is interested maybe we could wear badges its up to you if you use this one i made it earlier all you need to do is print it off get it laminated and put a pin on it

just an idea :green:

Cool! I'm going to do that!

Give my laminating machine something to do!!

Great idea!:lol:

Cool! I'm going to do that!

Give my laminating machine something to do!!

Great idea!:lol:

just thought it would be easier than a single red rose pmsl

Earlier today i post a reply saying where i was staying for excel show, but i now cant make it i have started another thread asking if anyone would like to buy my hotel room from me.

sorry to hijack this thread but i thought there may be geeks looking for hotel rooms.

:hug:

Emma have you spoken to the hotel? Some will let you cancel your room if they can get it rebooked then you don't need to pay. With something like this I'm sure it would sell.

I too am booked into the London City Airport Travelodge. I have a Family Room all to myself, so have either a spare single bed or double bed available if anyone looking for somewhere to stay.

Thanks for your reply i have just looked on my booking confirmation and it says that if it is canc 28 days before booking in date i would only need to pay 10% of booking cost.
i thought i may as well ask if anyone on here would like them first before i canc them.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back