Where are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetiger

Reaction score
I'm sorry if there is a member location search or a previous thread for the same thing but I was wondering whether there is any way to find out whether there are any Geeks in my area?

I don't want to sound like a saddo or anything but you can never have too many mates! Especially ones that are interested in the same sort of things...

Well, I'll start off with saying that I'm in MANCHESTER!

Anyone else??

Hi Bluetiger.

Sorry don't know the answer to your question as I'm new to the site.

I'm in Ayrshire in the West Coast of Scotland.

Good luck and I look forward to reading the replies.

Im in Norwich anyone else in this part of the world

Im In Oxford :)

Laura xxxxx

If you look at the right hand side of replies it states the location of members (if they've filled out their profile fully)... also, if you click on the member list (click here) you can see the location listed on the right hand side, unfortunately it isn't possible to do a specific search on areas/locations because you'll end up having shedloads of posts in the search result.

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/17798-north-west-geek-meet-blackpool.html
The above thread (link) is a couple of years old but it will give you an idea of who some of the Northern Geeks are.

hth's a bit

I did notice the member search bit but with the amount of members on here I didn't fancy trawling through them all!! Thought this would be an easier option and anyone responding would still be an active member!!

Had a look at that Blackpool thing....did it come off? Did anything get decided?

I'm in Oldham

Hi! I live in Offerton (Stockport), but I work at my boring daytime office job in Whitefield (Manchester)!

We're getting closer!! Anyone else?

Had a look at that Blackpool thing....did it come off? Did anything get decided?
I don't know...

One thing I do know is that there will almost certainly be a Geekmeet planned/organised for Gmex in Manchester, October :green:

I'm in Dudley West Midlands. Not too far from Birmingham which is where I work in the Day! x

We're getting closer!! Anyone else?

why don't you just tell us where you are!

we may know the area or have family who live nearby!

I am the same a Guidey!

Ayrshire in the West coast of Scotland.

I'm in Leeds. :green:

I live in Bolton but work and play in Manchester! :green:
Boyfriend's family are all in Wigan hence the Wigan in my location!

i'm in northwich kinda between chester and manchester

I am a Manchester girl originally (chorlton) now living in Altrincham.

why don't you just tell us where you are!

we may know the area or have family who live nearby!

I'm in Leigh, Lancashire (or Greater Manchester depending what map you look on!) so not far from: Wigan, Bolton, Warrington, St Helens, Manchester, Liverpool.......

Seems to be quite a few nearby which is great! Will have to arrange a meet-up for a coffee and a chat - Trafford Centre perhaps??

hello all I'M in swinton a little town about 20 min from Manchester center:green:

oh my word...someone just metioned my second home THE TRAFFORD CENTRE :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

someone else mentioned Oldham :hug::hug::hug::hug:

overuse of smilies....soweeee :smack:

xxxx

Latest posts

Back