Where can a male get a body wax in lincolnshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Amber and Angel, both of those are much nicer than "The Ball Barber of Basingstoke", which is what my mates have started calling me... :green: :lol:

yeh, team up with katelisa, shes the birmingham beaver barber :lol:

Oh my god I have coffee ALL OVER THE PLACE the dog has run for cover:eek::lol:

I live in Spalding and I wax from my home, not sure where you are if I am any way near?

Hi

As a modern male, though not namby pamby, I want to get some body waxing done, it looks good, you feel cleaner etc etc. Trouble is, there is NO WAY I can go and queue in a salon to get it done.....not even a unisex one! c'mon.......i'm a Caveman, we don't go to beauty salons!

I would like to find a private induvidual who can carry out the necessary treatments, with some, um discretion...? Either fully qualified, or I could even act as a model for someone learning who wants to practice the techniques.

In or around the Lincs region?

:green:
I LIVE IN S****HORPE, I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR I AM TO YOU. THANKS

I do waxing at my beauty room in Skegness

I live in Spalding and I wax from my home, not sure where you are if I am any way near?

If I lived in Spalding, I'd be so tempted to advertise that I'd make you as bald as a
golf.gif
:lol:

Latest posts

Back