Where can i buy attitude nail varnishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarnygirl1

Reaction score
Hi

i cant remember where i can buy attitude nail varnishes from, does anyone know?

Many thanks
Tanya

or sallys hair and beauty! xx

Ultimate Hair and Beauty also stock them.

our sallys doesn't do them anymore (i work there!) i think they are discontinuing a lot of spangles stuff..the only stuff we do now is their brushes (much to my dissapointment!) do they do them at your one rachy? x

Can buy them online too from united beauty!
Hths

Capital Hair and Beauty sell them too.

our sallys doesn't do them anymore (i work there!) i think they are discontinuing a lot of spangles stuff..the only stuff we do now is their brushes (much to my dissapointment!) do they do them at your one rachy? x

yeah i think they still have em in the one in hull (well they did last time i went!!) xx

yes capital definately sell them and their new spring summer 07 range which i bought yesterday!

they are great polishes for the money and I have never had any complaints!

xxxxxx

I get mine from The Nail Company on line usually do special offers 3 for 2 etc...

northampton sallys have stopped selling them too:suprised: they are nice polishes too.:sad:

Just to let you know Tanya, Capital Hair & Beauty have a special offer on Attitude varnishies from 1st to 31st July, buy 2 get one free.

I get mine from Professional choice in Northampton
Sure someone can help you with somewhere much nearer to you. Good luck

Latest posts

Back