Where can I buy chocolate hand and foot soak

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanne7685

Reaction score
hi does anyone no where I can get chocolate or chocolate orange hand and foot soak I bought the all that jazz set but they are out of stock for the soak tried all over Google and can't seem to find anywhere that sells a chocolate/chocolate orange soak doesn't have to be a particular brand just somthing to compliment the set thanks x

hi does anyone no where I can get chocolate or chocolate orange hand and foot soak I bought the all that jazz set but they are out of stock for the soak tried all over Google and can't seem to find anywhere that sells a chocolate/chocolate orange soak doesn't have to be a particular brand just somthing to compliment the set thanks x

This thread is ancient, but it may give you some ideas:

http://www.salongeek.com/threads/chocolate-manicure-pedicure-recipe.45869/

yey thanks I read I few of the chocolate threads on here but all the shops suggested didn't stick any more or was more creams and exfoliated rather than the soak but I think that may be what I do with the oil thank you wish nail harmony would hurry and re stock haha x

Try Cognito - Sarah is a geek herself and has the most amazing range of Choc products!

Try Cognito - Sarah is a geek herself and has the most amazing range of Choc products!
thanks is it on google on do you have a web address just tried google but no luck xx

Just a random idea. It's not a foot or hand soak but it may tie you over until all that jazz are back in stock. In asda the n spa do chocolate shower gel and also chocolate and cherry I think. It's the same basic stuff at the end of the day? As I say it might be useful until more stock arrives :D

Just a random idea. It's not a foot or hand soak but it may tie you over until all that jazz are back in stock. In asda the n spa do chocolate shower gel and also chocolate and cherry I think. It's the same basic stuff at the end of the day? As I say it might be useful until more stock arrives :D
such a good clever idea thank you xx

Oooh, it's ages seen I've been on here so it's lovely to get a mention :)

I do indeed do a comprehensive range of Chocolate products. I can make a Fizzing Hand & Foot Soak (have done in the past but have taken it off the website for now). There's also Scrubs, Masks, Massage Oils & Butters etc.

The link to my website has already been mentioned so you can always message me via there to order x

Latest posts

Back