Where can I buy Great Lengths hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickyj87

Reaction score
Hi can anybody tell me where I can purchase great lengths hair or hair which is about the same quality as it please?

I'm sure you have to be GL trained to purchase GL hair? Try tasha jacks? It's at a premium cost though they do Asian, European and Russian xx

I cant seem to get a response from Tasha Jacks, they don't reply to their emails, I've received some samples from Angel today which looks good.

Hi can anybody tell me where I can purchase great lengths hair or hair which is about the same quality as it please?

Hi there you have to have done the great lengths course to order the great lengths hair I'm afraid. You also won't be able to do the course unless you are Level 2 Qualified as a Hairdresser. Although there are other premium brands out there on par with it (not beauty works though, price points are high but don't justify the quality of the hair)

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Try wonderful hair extensions I've been using them for 8months now and my clients are really happy

You have to be great lengths trained to get their hair.

we use transform xtensions for double drawn Russian mix hair which is our premium range. Angel remy 4a hair is nice too however for roughly the same price you can get grade 6a Mongolian hair from transform which is nicer

we use transform xtensions for double drawn Russian mix hair which is our premium range. Angel remy 4a hair is nice too however for roughly the same price you can get grade 6a Mongolian hair from transform which is nicer

Do transform do 0.8??

Hi there you have to have done the great lengths course to order the great lengths hair I'm afraid. You also won't be able to do the course unless you are Level 2 Qualified as a Hairdresser. Although there are other premium brands out there on par with it (not beauty works though, price points are high but don't justify the quality of the hair)

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

don't want to sound dumb - but what do you need to be or do to be a level 2?

We use transform xtensions. Ive used their indian remi hair for almost 14 months now and love it. I have been wearing their Mongolian hair for the last 10 weeks trialling it for them (only 1/2 head) and I must say its stayed like new. Will be swapping to this range as soon as it comes in. It washes great and I have only been using loreal elvive on it.
Lovelocks this Mongolian range is 0.9 their standard indian remi is 1g

We use transform xtensions. Ive used their indian remi hair for almost 14 months now and love it. I have been wearing their Mongolian hair for the last 10 weeks trialling it for them (only 1/2 head) and I must say its stayed like new. Will be swapping to this range as soon as it comes in. It washes great and I have only been using loreal elvive on it.
Lovelocks this Mongolian range is 0.9 their standard indian remi is 1g

Yeh I'm more a fan of a lighter strand maybe I'll check out there 0.9 then

I do to. I use transform at the moment and have been using their 1g. I'm excited for the new range as I've purchased a sample pack of 20 strands and they are real nice. I was using angel Remy but have found their bonds are much harder than before and are a killer to get out. Its worth messaging them through the website to order a pack.

I'm certified for great lengths and you have to complete the foundation course which is 2 days long and you have to have done your level 2 in hairdressing to do it

Latest posts

Back