Where can I buy pink tunic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princesslilyxx

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

I was thinking today I am a bit sick of my white uniform! I was thinking of buying a black uniform today as I think it looks alot better than white, but then I had this thought! lol

I would really like black trousers and a pink tunic! I think it will look lovely! Does any of you know where I could get a pink tunic from? Any help or suggestions will be more than helpful!

Thanks geeks

xx

hiya babes
i would love a pink tunic
i look like a dentist in my white one i dont like it
bright pink for me defo !!!!

does any body wear a bright pink tunic ,or polo type shirt ?

infact what colour do you all wear ...give us all some inspiration !!!!

simon jersey product code is FD0680 - I have the same tunic in Blue, white and lilac, fab quality, lovley cut looks load more expensive than it is and amazing price!
HTH

KxXx

Hi Geeks, I change my uniform all the time I love black but the dust is such a pain so thats why i got a white one which I have to agree is kinda dental nurse, but also have a red one which I love, the only thing is with all of them I get so hot in them anyone know of anywhere that does different material than polyester.

Below is a link for a pink tunic x
Health and Beauty Wear Limited Health and Beauty Wear Salon Tunics

Salon Wear Beauty Uniforms

HERE ya go hun .....perfect
buy one get one free ...doesnt get much better lol !!!!!

Thanks babe! But its proper expensive though for one tunic! Guess it is buy one get one free! We could go halves as we're the same size! hehe

simon jersey product code is FD0680 - I have the same tunic in Blue, white and lilac, fab quality, lovley cut looks load more expensive than it is and amazing price!
HTH

KxXx

Thanks for that! Only thing is I typed in the prodcut code and it didn't work! x

Hi Geeks, I change my uniform all the time I love black but the dust is such a pain so thats why i got a white one which I have to agree is kinda dental nurse, but also have a red one which I love, the only thing is with all of them I get so hot in them anyone know of anywhere that does different material than polyester.

Below is a link for a pink tunic x
Health and Beauty Wear Limited Health and Beauty Wear Salon Tunics

Do you know how the sizes come up? Coz I have a 14 at the moment from when I was at college and that fits me well although a bit tight on the bust as I am quite busty lol

Hey geeks!

I was thinking today I am a bit sick of my white uniform! I was thinking of buying a black uniform today as I think it looks alot better than white, but then I had this thought! lol

I would really like black trousers and a pink tunic! I think it will look lovely! Does any of you know where I could get a pink tunic from? Any help or suggestions will be more than helpful!

Thanks geeks

xx

Hi Lily,

Why don't u just dye your white uniform pink?

Melissa

The sizes are quite good I am a size 12 in tops and my tunic was fine a bit larger than a 12 and longer, but that might be the fact that I am such a shortie!!!

Hi
Dont know why but when I type the code it doesnt work but if you copy and paste from my post it works fine!
Other wise type in LADIES ASYMMETRICAL TUNIC and they will all come up the pink one is on page 2.

HTH
KxXx

Hi
Dont know why but when I type the code it doesnt work but if you copy and paste from my post it works fine!
Other wise type in LADIES ASYMMETRICAL TUNIC and it will come up.

HTH
KxXx

I am liking the lilac! Looks lovely! Good value for money as well! Shame they don't do a pink as well!!!

They do have the same tunic in pink Lily!

Saw a tech yesterdaya t gmex comepting who had a hot pink tunic and it looked stunnign and she was like myself a larger lady.

Hi there - bin reading the posts - I know I shouldnt encourage this site but if you go on ebay and type in tunic there are some ebay shops selling bright pink ones fo about £15 - they all come up at the bottom of the screen!!!! Seem really good just cant remember the name of the shop!!!

I wear a pink tunic and i love it. it goes with my dark purple walls lol.

i actually got mine from Capitol hair and beauty but i think you can get them from Creative Nail place.

here's a link i just found. there's loads
Salon Tunics at Beauty For Nails from Health & Beauty Wear

debbie x x

Saw a tech yesterdaya t gmex comepting who had a hot pink tunic and it looked stunnign and she was like myself a larger lady.

U a large lady???? Erm I don't think so Lucia!!! U silly moo!! U look great! xxx

U a large lady???? Erm I don't think so Lucia!!! U silly moo!! U look great! xxx

I was just about to write the same.....obviously the mirrors don't work in one 'scatty' house!!!! There is NOTHING large about you hun :hug: xxx

Oh, BTW some great tunics on here, thanks!!!

Hiya

I think our very own Sassy Hassy has a pink tunic..try search for details
Jenx

Latest posts

Back