Where can I buy single size nail tips in bulk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMc

Reaction score
A couple of years ago at Gmex I came across a stand selling bags of 500 nail tips in single sizes, eg. 500 x size 3 nail tips - the cost was £3.00 a bag! I bought a couple of bags as they were ideal for doing nail art examples on them but I've now run out and can't find anywhere else that sells them like this.

Anyone any ideas where I can bulk buy single size nail tips nice and cheap? The cheap packs on ebay that contain all sizes are no good to me as I don't use the large or small ones, I like the Size 3 tips.

Thanks
Jackie

Hi!

If it's just for nail art, I have tons of packs of full nail tips in bags of individual sizes. Each bag has 25 in I think...the only thing is, that they are quite curved.

Would they be any good? If you Pm me your address, I can send you a pack

Sam xxx

try nailorder.com

A couple of years ago at Gmex I came across a stand selling bags of 500 nail tips in single sizes, eg. 500 x size 3 nail tips - the cost was £3.00 a bag! I bought a couple of bags as they were ideal for doing nail art examples on them but I've now run out and can't find anywhere else that sells them like this.

Anyone any ideas where I can bulk buy single size nail tips nice and cheap? The cheap packs on ebay that contain all sizes are no good to me as I don't use the large or small ones, I like the Size 3 tips.

Thanks
Jackie

if its just to do nail art with then why not try ebay? :)

if its just to do nail art with then why not try ebay? :)

Ebay is rife with people just trying to make a quick buck - you will pay over the odds for a pack of 25 / 50 tips on there - just not worth it IMO

Thanks everyone, Sammi, I've PM'd you - thanks! :)

Can't get connected to the Nailorder website, tried eBay - been pestering some of the Hong Kong sellers there to see if they'll sell me the one size instead of all ten but that's not looking good, one place said they would as long as I bought in bulk - just waiting to see what their idea of 'bulk' is!

I'm kicking myself for not buying bags of the damn things when I first saw them at Gmex, but at that time I thought 500 would last me ages!!

Oh well, on with the search.........

Jackie

Thanks everyone, Sammi, I've PM'd you - thanks! :)

Can't get connected to the Nailorder website, tried eBay - been pestering some of the Hong Kong sellers there to see if they'll sell me the one size instead of all ten but that's not looking good, one place said they would as long as I bought in bulk - just waiting to see what their idea of 'bulk' is!

I'm kicking myself for not buying bags of the damn things when I first saw them at Gmex, but at that time I thought 500 would last me ages!!

Oh well, on with the search.........

Jackie
if i ever come accross them i will email you, good luck and hope you find them :)

Latest posts

Back