Where can I buy Tantrick Minimist System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squares

Reaction score
Hi there,

Would any one know where I can buy the Tantrick Minimist system from. I have been searching every where for one but they have only got their latest one on the website which is quite expensive. Maybe someone out there has one their looking at selling or seen one on another website????:)

Thanks

Squares
xx

Tantrick no longer sell the little Minimist, only the Minimist Pro. I have this machine and it is fab - much better than the Minimist (less overspray for a start) and far more robust. However if you really want the smaller unit there are still other places that sell it.

There is also a spray tan forum (spray tan fan) and there are a few people on there selling tanning kit. Also try Geekbay.

Im sure I sure Minkus (Amber) selling hers on geekbay. Try pm her if it still for sale.

Im sure I sure Minkus (Amber) selling hers on geekbay. Try pm her if it still for sale.

Sorry Minkis no longer has hers for sale as I bought it! Getting it hopefully tomorrow.:)

I still have mine for sale on geekbay. PM or email for details.

Thanks guys,
sooo much information buzzing in my head, I will have a look and check out the links you have sent me. Wish me luck with Solglo!!!!!! I'll be able to make a informed decision after the outcome from them.

Squares

hope you get things sorted with solglo

xx

glad you guys are pleased -I have also heard that the minimist is great for those mobile Tantrick'ers out there....by the way we are also currently offering free posters,flyers and the new Tantrick badges (have a look at em on our site-only 50 of these to give away so be quick or be sick ;0)).....ideal aid for the run up to the Christmass rush...after all if your helping promote the Tantrick brand out there the least we can do is support you with free P.O.S. stuff-if we can help you get extra buisness then were also happy bunnies :lol:

Beat me to it Collin!!!!!:lol:
Hi Toni,
as they say"be quick or be sick"...oh and buy the way ...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT- very much apreciated ;0)

Good to see it back Colin - I love mine and never had problems with it so far - touch wood. :eek:
thanks..lets hope everyone else is pleased ;0)

We are still selling the T100 -mini mist - mobile mist whatever you'd like to call it!! Its on offer! check out our website Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment We have also introduced a new machine which is on there too, the news mens range should be on offer by mid December and the Glitz and Glamour range will be on sale next wek, cal us on 01908 282814 for more details.

oh dear I thought this was a Tantrick thread...quiet where Couture fits in I dont know ?...sorry Debbie but best perhaps if we stick to our own threads in future:)

oh dear I thought this was a Tantrick thread...quiet where Couture fits in I dont know ?...sorry Debbie but best perhaps if we stick to our own threads in future:)

I think that Debbie was stating that T100 -mini mist - mobile mist is available from couture as well. The T100 -mini mist - mobile mist was until you took over tantrick unavailable. Its great to hear that you are now able to offer this machine again with tantrick as its a great machine !!!!

agreed...but a bit to much selling as well I think....from what I hear the minimist or T100 ;0) is a good machine and ideal for the mobile operator as well as the small to medium sized salon......Thanks Tracey...by the way how long have you had yours and haveyou had any problems

Latest posts

Back