where can i buy...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
hi guys
if anyone will know, you lot will....where can i get a mobile nail case on wheels. I want the large travel type case which can be divided up into separate cases. I think it probably has a retractable handle too. Does this make sense? Basically, I am fed up carrying around four aluminium cases when one HUGE one on wheels might be easier!
I did spy one in December's Scratch by Pronails but any other suggestions.
Thanks
Dianne :D

Hiya
Ruth got a great one just as you described from B&Q was about £39 I am sure she will give you some more info on it

Ruth where are u babe lol

Take care Dawnie

Well I got a mobile Tool chest......B&Q's.....
It holds the whole off my Salon......lol..........It's bigger then the Salon Trolleys and the wheels are pretty sturdy....So should last me a long time....
It was £79...............
Stanley rolling tool chest .........It has 3 sections that can be either used all together or unclipped............

And no it does not come with the saws...or spirit level.........lol

Approx dimensions (H)76.7cm(W)58.7cm(D)37.5cm
Consists of 3 tool compartments in 1
Toolbox with stainless steel V-groove lid
2 drawer system
With flip bin
Workshop is on wheels
Includes telescopic handle to help mobility of product
3253561927980_su1_1_x.jpg

http://www.diy.com/bq/product/product.jhtml?PRODID=159660&paintCatId=&CATID=72291

Hairways do one for a similar price which is also 3 boxes that stack together in a silver finish

im sure they are in the creative/designer nails catalogue.
Don't quote me on that though but i am sure the last catalogue i had they were in there as there was a leapord print one which was gorgeous!!!
Alternatively Beauty Express sell some on wheels with an extension handle @ £65 code 393983
You can contact them on 0845 702 3803

b and q here i come thery look fab

hi ruth cool case hun though we probly could have done with those saws when we was still building the mamouth mountain nails :D now wheres that goat got to :?: .............. ;)

ooooo and just spotted that!!
is that a spirt level i spy :D could come in handy

thanks guys
just what i am looking for...not sure about the 'Stanley Yellow' - might have to airbrush it!! So do the spirit levels come in handy?!! I'll check out the other ones you've all mentioned.
I'll be posting my alluminium ones for sale now...got four of them all looking for good homes...
thanks again
dianne

Debs, have you got a web address for hairways?
thanks

Hi Dianne

This is the one i use, doesn't seem as if it as sturdy as Ruths, but it fits everything in, even my couch roll, uv lamp about 90 polishes etc. there are 2 sections that come apart, with a tray inside both sections and the top bit lifts up as well! I love it and for £20, can't be bad! lol It was from homebase.

I agree with the airbrushing though, and after christmas, (if i can creep enough with my husband to get one! D ) I shall give it a makeover!

This is the link, excuse my little monsters either side! wink

http//groups.msn.com/Thenailsplace/suesatyourfingertips.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=327

Sue x

hi sue
thanks for posting the link - i think you little monsters look more like little angels! You ought to see mine....!???
thanks
dianne

Hairways addy is www.hairwaysdirect.com
BTW Suey, they look like angels, they can`t possibly ever misbehave, lol

hi guys

i just wanted to thank you all for taking the time to reply to my question about where to buy a big mobile trolley case...my poor old lap top finally died on Sunday, hence no thanks for your replies! I have been totally bereft without it (and even more so without the geek board)...but i am now the proud owner of a lovely lovely new HP lap top hee hee!!

anyway, i checked out Jewsons and managed to get one the same as Ruth's but, sorry Ruth, for £43 (plus the VAT). I must admit to buying some spray paint and giving it a bit of a makeover! And even better, i put it on my husband's account so it hasn't cost be a penny!

thanks guys and it's good to be back!

dianne

The best one ive seen on wheels is in beauty express and i also spotted one pronails do too in the latest nails mag...vic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back