Where can I do a CND course in Somerset?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In life we have diffrent journeys and we may CHOOSE the path we take , and are ALLOWED to flourish and progress to benifit our career. Following this thread i would not feel it fair to imply/ suggest / discuss other buissness affairs on a public site for all to see., not very proffessioal in my eyes. I have never "dizzed" as it was called any brand, far from it, " vindictive " is not in me and have no motive to be so> I am allowed to use products /systems that i am passionate about and believe in , allways keep an open mind to change................ change happens it doesnt make me bitter but very, very sweet.

some humour !! lol x

very glad 2 see things are back on track with you guys, the very best of luck

nice one Caroline!! Makes me Sweet too! :)

SUBS & Creative Academies

Leeds - Samuel Sweet + 3
Ellisons - Birmingham / Leicester / Coventry - Marianne Manley - SUB
Glasgow - Fee Squared (that's Fiona and Wee Fee Wallace)
Glasgow - Lorraine & Shelley - SUB
Newcastle upon Tyne - Wendy Leighton
East Yorks - Carmen Parker
Blackpool - Julia Forster (Julia tends to train from Manchester)
Manchester - Debbie Easter - SUB
Cheshire - Katie Ellison (again Katie trains from Manchester)
Shropshire - Marianne and Jenny
Wales / Bristol - Andrea Sanderson
Cornwall / Devon / Bristol - Katrina Kneebone
Sittinbourne Kent - Liza Smith
Maiden head Berks - Pamle Rohlf
Crawley - West Sussex - Denise Holland
London - Ketan Patel - SUB
Milton Keynes - Anne Swain - SUB

Oxon / the world - Amanda Fontanarrosa

Hiya, new to the site. How would I get hold of this lady for training?

Heard some very good things about this woman, Amanda Fantanarrosa. Can't seem to get the CND site up and running, so is there another way. anyone know the name of the salon she works out of or somesuch.
How would i get hold of this lady for training?

Hiya, new to the site. How would I get hold of this lady for training?

Heard some very good things about this woman, Amanda Fantanarrosa. Can't seem to get the CND site up and running, so is there another way. anyone know the name of the salon she works out of or somesuch.
How would i get hold of this lady for training?

Her geek name is Mandini - drop her a Private Message (PM) from here. She is a lovely person and a fantastic educator. You can't go wrong with her......

hth's

Can somebody tell me how I can contact Andrea Sanderson and Katrina Kneebone from CND.

Thanks
xxx

Latest posts

Back