Where can I do a CND course in Somerset?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellybower

Reaction score
Hello all you nail geeks,

Joined this site yesturday after being recommend by a friends, just like to say how great it is!!

Can anyone tell me where i can do a cnd course, as i really want to do it, but cant find an address or telephone number, (probably due to current changes with supplier. I live in Somerset, so bath, Bristol would be great for me.

Your best bet is to contact Samantha Sweet aka Mrs Geek or check out Sweet Squared - Home as they are the new CND distributors.

Thank you, i have looked at their site, and shall contact them for info when up and running.:)

Can anyone tell me where i can do a cnd course, as i really want to do it, but cant find an address or telephone number, (probably due to current changes with supplier. I live in Somerset, so bath, Bristol would be great for me.

Hiya,

I have just finished college but want to do a CND course as well. I live in Bristol, so if you find anything out can you let me know, please? Not sure if the Salisbury branch is up and running as I can't get any reply but it's about an hour's drive each way for me - which to be fair will add 2 hrs on to my day. :hug:

Thanx

Hi, no problem,

As soon as i know anything i will it let you know! :hug:

I have it on good authority that at the moment salisbury isnt running and apparently when the new distributers have sorted out all their bits and pieces then we will know who is doing the training and where, which will be great, Im in Gloucestershire(stroud) so you are not far from me

Andrea from Bridgend (Wales) offers foundation courses at the Redwood Lodge in Bristol, all her other courses are done at her place in Bridgend, other than that your closest CND Ambassador at the moment will be Plymouth, Katrina Kneebone or Lyn Darling. HTH

I live in Bristol and for my courses travel to Oxford to train with Amanda, the trip is similar in time to Salisbury and a much better journey.

I live in Bristol and for my courses travel to Oxford to train with Amanda, the trip is similar in time to Salisbury and a much better journey.

Just nosing around :) and thought I'd take this opportunity to add some important info to all:
Sweet Squared / The Sweet Shop is head office in Leeds; training and products available.
Sub Distributors or Mini Sweet Shops (god knows what subs will make of that :lol:) with Creative Nail Academies attached are in bold:

SUBS & Creative Academies

Leeds - Samuel Sweet + 3
Ellisons - Birmingham / Leicester / Coventry - Marianne Manley - SUB
Glasgow - Fee Squared (that's Fiona and Wee Fee Wallace)
Glasgow - Lorraine & Shelley - SUB
Newcastle upon Tyne - Wendy Leighton
East Yorks - Carmen Parker
Blackpool - Julia Forster (Julia tends to train from Manchester)
Manchester - Debbie Easter - SUB
Cheshire - Katie Ellison (again Katie trains from Manchester)
Shropshire - Marianne and Jenny
Wales / Bristol - Andrea Sanderson
Cornwall / Devon / Bristol - Katrina Kneebone
Sittinbourne Kent - Liza Smith
Maiden head Berks - Pamle Rohlf
Crawley - West Sussex - Denise Holland
London - Ketan Patel - SUB
Milton Keynes - Anne Swain - SUB
Oxon / the world - Amanda Fontanarrosa

who have I missed....??? NO ONE!!

That means that if they are not on the list, they are NOT representing the CND line and will NOT be able to give you a RECOGNISED CND certificate or give you a recognised ID number etc. Make sure you are going to an AUTHORISED CND Ambassador so you know you are receiving the most up-to-date and up-to-the-minute training.

You may think... but what about so and so....
IF THEY ARE NOT ON THE LIST... they are not authorised to sell or to teach under the CND banner. So I guess that clarifies!! :!::)

just bumping this up in case anyone missed it

thank you for this post Samantha it does help us all to know who is authorized still, as things have been a little 'cloudy' on this subject.

great to see so many familiar names xx

Just nosing around :) and thought I'd take this opportunity to add some important info to all:
Sweet Squared / The Sweet Shop is head office in Leeds; training and products available.
Sub Distributors or Mini Sweet Shops (god knows what subs will make of that :lol:) with Creative Nail Academies attached are in bold:

SUBS & Creative Academies

Leeds - Samuel Sweet + 3
Ellisons - Birmingham / Leicester / Coventry - Marianne Manley - SUB
Glasgow - Fee Squared (that's Fiona and Wee Fee Wallace)
Glasgow - Lorraine & Shelley - SUB
Newcastle upon Tyne - Wendy Leighton
East Yorks - Carmen Parker
Blackpool - Julia Forster (Julia tends to train from Manchester)
Manchester - Debbie Easter - SUB
Cheshire - Katie Ellison (again Katie trains from Manchester)
Shropshire - Marianne and Jenny
Wales / Bristol - Andrea Sanderson
Cornwall / Devon / Bristol - Katrina Kneebone
Sittinbourne Kent - Liza Smith
Maiden head Berks - Pamle Rohlf
Crawley - West Sussex - Denise Holland
London - Ketan Patel - SUB
Milton Keynes - Anne Swain - SUB
Oxon / the world - Amanda Fontanarrosa

who have I missed....??? NO ONE!!

That means that if they are not on the list, they are NOT representing the CND line and will NOT be able to give you a RECOGNISED CND certificate or give you a recognised ID number etc. Make sure you are going to an AUTHORISED CND Ambassador so you know you are receiving the most up-to-date and up-to-the-minute training.

You may think... but what about so and so....
IF THEY ARE NOT ON THE LIST... they are not authorised to sell or to teach under the CND banner. So I guess that clarifies!! :!::)

Might be worth putting this info on a new thread or updating on the distributor/training thread so there is an easy place for people to see this. Because of all the changes I think peeps may need reminding of this quite often.

I agree Oey,it would be a shame for anyone who has jumped ship :rolleyes: to still use the cnd reputation to trade in on :rolleyes:

So please S2 is up and running :hug:

salisbury, i.e jackie jefford, is now a distributer for ezflow nail systems and soon to be offering education. An open day was held at the weekend where mr b and victoria smith demoed design work in acyrlic and gel .:hug:
Hiya,

I have just finished college but want to do a CND course as well. I live in Bristol, so if you find anything out can you let me know, please? Not sure if the Salisbury branch is up and running as I can't get any reply but it's about an hour's drive each way for me - which to be fair will add 2 hrs on to my day. :hug:

Thanx

Joined this site yesturday after being recommend by a friends, just like to say how great it is!!

Hiya,

Thanx

salisbury, i.e jackie jefford, is now a distributer for ezflow nail systems and soon to be offering education. An open day was held at the weekend where mr b and victoria smith demoed design work in acyrlic and gel .:hug:
Both of these ladies and the thread were asking about where they could do a CND course, although I am sure you were only trying to help, letting them know where they could do an EzFlow course isn't IMO overly helpful.

I agree Oey,it would be a shame for anyone who has jumped ship :rolleyes: to still use the cnd reputation to trade in on :rolleyes:

So please S2 is up and running :hug:

CND are well used to everyone using their reputation to trade in on. :lol:

The fact is that many who use other systems only do so because they are not allowed to use CND.

Some do so because they failed a CND boot camp training and are now vindictive and do everything they can do to dis CND because they were not good enough to pass the training.

Others have gone bust owing CND huge amounts of money so have been forced go elsewhere to use other products.

Whatever the reasons the fact is that given the choice .. all of these ones would be using CND and are only not using CND because they are not allowed to. If you are not allowed to use something you have to go somewhere else right?

Well i know which camp i prefer to be in :wink2: :lick::lol:

i am sorry if i was not clear they are not able to do an ezflow course at salisbury at the moment. Apoligies if you thought i was offering trainning.
Both of these ladies and the thread were asking about where they could do a CND course, although I am sure you were only trying to help, letting them know where they could do an EzFlow course isn't IMO overly helpful.

Caroline i think the confusion comes from the fact that NO ONE but yourself mentions Ezflow

Of course the post was about training or it wouldn't have been mentioned now would it? I think a persons' motives become obvious over time don't you think? In fact, in this case right from the start. :lol:

I call them 'feeders'!! They feed off others reputation ... they feed off this website for their own gain ... they never offer advice or teach others ... I believe the comment I heard from so many when asked why they didn't offer something to the nail geek site was, "Why should we teach or help on the site for free when people will pay for it"??

Good job the Grand Master Geek and all the other educators on this site do not feel the same way now isn't it as this is a site for training and teaching and helping others for FREE.

Good job the Grand Master Geek and all the other educators on this site do not feel the same way now isn't it as this is a site for training and teaching and helping others for FREE.

Don't get me started on Salisbury :irked:...... my blog has all the gory details..... Suffice to say that without this site and specifically Mrs Geek I would still be up a gum tree having paid for Master classes that are now not an option. No apology, no contact, nada! Having access to top educators as well as owners/influencers of top companies is a resource that some seem to sorely under-estimate...... I will never take this place for granted.....:hug:

S2 are in the process of sorting my education out, and I am truely grateful. Am I bitter about Salisbury? Well, I try not to be, but boy am I miffed!!!

Latest posts

Back