Where can i do a quick course in basic hairdressing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have also done a four day course on hair extensions and i am not a hairdresser then i followed up two day cutting course thats a cutting courses to learn how to blend in hairextensions only ,ive not learned how to cut a style because that is not what i want to do, i only want to do hairextensions, and the same as you i am very proud at how good my hairextensions are ,and im an perfectionist and would not let them leave untill there were perfect they aso get aftercare, the school i went to was in essex balmain wich is a very retible company run by andy palmer, i think its down to the individals learning ability and how good the teacher is that theses short courses work i found them excelent and learned such alot, and they are at the other end off the phone if i need them they also do short hair courses you can choose as many days as you want just ring up balmain andy palmer its in essex she will advise you on there cutting courses good luck hunx ask for rose

things must have changed , coz it took me 2 years full time to qualify :eek:, and i didnt even think that you could train in extensions without being fully qualified first ! i know all the ones i looked at doing wouldnt let you, , please dont think i am being rude but it really isnt as easy as you might think , the slightest angle changes can make either a fab haircut or a total disaster, #
i would deffo do the part time nvq :green:

things must have changed , coz it took me 2 years full time to qualify :eek:, and i didnt even think that you could train in extensions without being fully qualified first ! i know all the ones i looked at doing wouldnt let you, , please dont think i am being rude but it really isnt as easy as you might think , the slightest angle changes can make either a fab haircut or a total disaster, #
i would deffo do the part time nvq :green:
it took you two years to do hairdressing or two years to do hairextensions ?

no hun 2 yrs to do hairdressing :green:

oh ok sorry yes i can understand that it would take that long because of all that is involed, with the couloring, perms, and restyles and everything eles but that is something that i dont want to do, i dont claim to be a hairdresser, im a hairextensionist ,and there is alot of companys that will train you to do that when your in the beauty proffesion; as im mobil i do nails waxing taning and hairextensions i actullary found the nails harder to do and took me a while for me to go out and do it on the public i just find hairextension my best point some do some things better than others x

Latest posts

Back