Where can I find these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scherie88

Reaction score
I've looked everywhere. Tradeslider never got back to me..tjey are clear (?) Sticky tabs u can paint your own designs on, place on nail bed, cover with top coat. I have looked everywhere and I can only find them in other countries. Any help would be so appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-161223_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-161223_Instagram.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20210816-161229_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-161229_Instagram.jpg
    911.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20210810-184425_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-184425_Instagram.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 51
Can honestly say I've never seen them before - I'm UK based

Eta - I'm also confused about what they are/how they work? I've trawled their Insta page and still none the wiser. I've seen something we call 'nail guards' they're kind of like protective stickers you put on your nails before any type of enhancement so you can take them off easily. They're for those in training, they're clear, sticky on one side. I've not used them but I assume you could paint art over them. Not sure they would stay on very long. Or top coating them??
These are nail guards

https://www.salon-services.com/nail...MI_9Oyr7q28gIVCLDtCh2IYAWQEAQYBiABEgLVCPD_BwE

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply..look up maryadivioes. On IG. She does short reels on how she paints on them. She is really good. Ill check out what u suggested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-172658_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-172658_Instagram.jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 26
It's really interesting, I've had a quick flick through her reels, etc but can't find anything about anyone actually applying them to nails. Do you have any thing about actual wearing? Are they being used as practice templates? They way the top coat was applied was quite uneven, I would imagine the top coat would crack as you removed them from the backing. So many questions 🤣 🤓

I have not seen anyone actually apply to the nail and top coat. When I translate the web page it reads u can do this..but..🤷‍♀️. I would like to get some just to try and experiment with. I figured they were probably like a sticker but I really liked the idea of being able to make up your own design. No one has gotten back to me about purchasing overseas..
If anyone knows where I could get some ud love to know.

I spent a couple of hours yesterday bouncing around her insta, FB, etc and couldn't find anything more than you did. Lidertrader appears to be the only supplier although she did link to BornPrettyStore but it was a broken link.

Hi, I'm new to the forum! Just finished by NVQ level 2 in nail technology.

I watched something on you tube last week by "hot pink zebra polish". Her art work is fab and she was using something similar to this.

Mel x

AliExpress have them and lote fancy nail art

This can be done without needing that product. You'll need some thin flexible plastic (nail form backing is perfect).

Paint a layer of clear base coat onto the plastic, slightly bigger than your design. Cure.
Paint your design on top, cure.
Wipe away your tacky layer if necessary.
Gently bend the plastic so you can peel off your design with tweezers. You can trim away as much excess as you can and then apply it to the nail.
I attach mine to uncured basecoat or glitter glue gel, cure, then a nice thick topcoat or double topcoat x

Thank you so much!. I really wanted to try these!

Hi, I'm new to the forum! Just finished by NVQ level 2 in nail technology.

I watched something on you tube last week by "hot pink zebra polish". Her art work is fab and she was using something similar to this.

Mel x

Ohh..

Latest posts

Back