Where can I find this wrap around ponytail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
My friend would like to know where she could fine one of these? It's a wrap around pony tail it's not on a clip. Any ideas? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364758738.867035.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364758738.867035.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 323
Hey, I'm sure I have seen those in Claire's Accessories for like £5 or something like that x

Foxy sells them I think x

Foxy sell them. They are synthetic, but apparently can have heat applie to them .

We had a rep from Flip in hair show us those. They can be custom coloured too

She is looking for one that is 20 inches long x

Flip in hair were at pro hair live last week, got to say they were very helpful and did say that as they were a British company they can tailor make any colours etc you need, I know they do 20" extensions so I'm sure they could do you a ponytail, the only thing is they don't retail themselves, unless you became a supplier you would need to go to one of their listed shops (I am trying to think of a better word than shop but my head hurts - I mean you need to go to one of the people that sells their stuff).

Hope this helps and makes sense :-/

I got mine from boots! :)

Flip in hair were at pro hair live last week, got to say they were very helpful and did say that as they were a British company they can tailor make any colours etc you need, I know they do 20" extensions so I'm sure they could do you a ponytail, the only thing is they don't retail themselves, unless you became a supplier you would need to go to one of their listed shops (I am trying to think of a better word than shop but my head hurts - I mean you need to go to one of the people that sells their stuff).

Hope this helps and makes sense :-/

We had the rep round and whilst we liked the product we didn't feel it was for our salon. The rep didn't present a modern image and sold like a QVC sales woman :-(

My friend would like to know where she could fine one of these? It's a wrap around pony tail it's not on a clip. Any ideas? X

Lauren pope's hair range is amazing! I love the clip in plait :)
Hope this helps..
Shop

I've used Sleek's EZ ponytails, they are human hair and drawstring based

Try BobbyGlam, the hair is nice and they have lots of colours, it's human hair and comes in different lengths xxx

Latest posts

Back