Where can I get a bucket bag from??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcat85

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Seen a few threads where people say bucket bags are great for carrying their nails bits in, can anyone tell me where to get one??

Thanks

Hi Geeks

Seen a few threads where people say bucket bags are great for carrying their nails bits in, can anyone tell me where to get one??

Thanks

Sweet Squared - phone them on 0845 210 6060.

I have one Pinkcat....they are great....:lol: Like a tardis they are!!!! Everything fits in...and more besides....

Oey managed to beat me to it with the info you need....but just wanted to tell you...they are indeed fab.

xxx

Silly question, What is a bucket bag?

Oh wow what a clever idea!! I might hafta try and whip one of those up on my sewing machine! :D

Wow...you can do that??? :eek:
The last time I used a sewing machine I was 12 years old and at school...I have always found sewing machines scary...and I have no idea why :confused:

I have the smaller of the bucket bags...but I like the look of the large one with the lid...due to my fear of sewing machines ( and lack of sewing ability ) I would have to be content to phoning Sweet Squared LOL....

Ok geeks, just tried sweet squared...only have the large bags - not expecting any smaller ones in now :-(

need something to keep my nail polishes in to stop them rolling around in my box! Any bright ideas...???

Hi, I have a large red bag. The only way I can describe the look of it, its like a laptop bag with:

1 Front zip pocket - big enough for a couple of books or products/tools.
1 Front double zip pocket - with elastic for holding files/Slim bottles

Main double zip compartment with 42 Mini Clear plastic sections for varnishes or small bottles/nail art foils/stones

Then there is a further section in the bag behind the 24 mini pockets again for nail art supplies/files etc. There isnt an actual pocket to hold bottles but you can put bottles in the bag upright, just no elastic to hold them in place.

With an extender strap .

Great for Mobile

If anyones interested in it, let me know

Hi, I have a large red bag. The only way I can describe the look of it, its like a laptop bag with:

1 Front zip pocket - big enough for a couple of books or products/tools.
1 Front double zip pocket - with elastic for holding files/Slim bottles

Main double zip compartment with 42 Mini Clear plastic sections for varnishes or small bottles/nail art foils/stones

Then there is a further section in the bag behind the 24 mini pockets again for nail art supplies/files etc. There isnt an actual pocket to hold bottles but you can put bottles in the bag upright, just no elastic to hold them in place.

With an extender strap .

Great for Mobile

If anyones interested in it, let me know

Sounds interesting - any chance of a picture?

I can post a pic, but will have to wait for hubby to do it, will try and put one on tomorrow.

Hi, Can someone tell me please how to attach a photo to these messages?

Had a look at the attachement section, but didnt get any info there.

Thanks

Hi, Can someone tell me please how to attach a photo to these messages?

Had a look at the attachement section, but didnt get any info there.

Thanks

type your post like you just did...click go advanced, then scroll down to manage attachments...and upload from there....(click browse...this takes you to your pics, then upload) HTH x

You aren't able to upload attachments to your replies unless you're a Premium Geek. You can however upload a pic to your geek gallery then link to the pic.

hth's

You aren't able to upload attachments to your replies unless you're a Premium Geek. You can however upload a pic to your geek gallery then link to the pic.

hth's

Ohh yeah...and what sandy said...:lol:

Hi, I have tried to post in the Geek Gallery, but its says I dont have enough memory space left.

If you would like to see the 3 photos of the bag, PM me, and I can post them to your email address.

If anyone is interested in buying it off me, let me know.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back