where can i get bio oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
Hi,

i read in another thread (can't remember which one!) to try bio oil for scars from spots on the face...can anyone tell me where i can buy some?

Thanks very much x

Superdrug stock it...and some Boots.

Sainsburys, asda and seen it in tesco too.

thanks very much i will have a look today when i go shopping.

Sainsburys, asda and seen it in tesco too.

i work in sainsburys and i've never seen it, although i suppose i wouldn't unless i was looking for it!

I'm glad you can get it in most places, it should be easy to get some!

thanks again x

I know Lloyds Pharmacy also stock it, but I suppose most pharmacy do now.

Marlise

i work in sainsburys and i've never seen it, although i suppose i wouldn't unless i was looking for it!

I'm glad you can get it in most places, it should be easy to get some!

thanks again x

Its on the chemist counter in the sainsburys near me.

solar oils better !!!

I got my bio oil off ebay for £6.00 each, sealed, so I bought three- bargain! and have noticed significant improvement on my biggest scar from my op compared to the other 4 cuts I had with the keyhole surgery.
I used to rub more into the biggest one cos it was the most red in colour and now its the less noticable one of the 5 over the space of 6 months!
I recommend! :green:

The price in high street chemists and supermarkets is about 9 quid for a small bottle and 15 for the big, find a small local chemist and they may sell the big bottles for about 11 quid (mine do!), or buy online for about 12 quid (just search google and you'll get loads of online chemists).

hth

they also sell it in Savers, think its a bit cheaper in there. Iv got some and its really really good. JODI..newbieX!

Latest posts

Back