Where can I get Brisa Lite Smoothing gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph36

Reaction score
Hey guys I just went to buy the brisa lite smoothing gel pack on s2 and it's sold out!! Any one know when it's coming back into stock or where else I can get ur from?? Also really want this additives set but that's sold out too!! 😔 X x x

I think you'll find the smoothing gel kit is not sold out hun, just the promo packs that include the free silver case, but the actual kit is still in stock I believe xxx

I ordered my sculpting kit today from s2, they seem to be out of stock for the kits that come with the silver bag. I was too excited to wait and just ordered the regular kit. Maybe drop them an email and ask when they will be restocking, or just give them a ring. Lovely helpful bunch over the phone. Xx

Yeah that's the one I wanted with the case!! Iv just gone back on their website, didnt realise the same one was next to it just without the case lol!! think someone needs to gets some sleep lol!! X x

Latest posts

Back