Where can i get hold of ..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Nail Room

Reaction score
Hello all you geeks,

Just a quick question, i am currently using LCN and IBD products, i was just wondering where i could get some 'Scrub Fresh' from as i have heard it is very good. I have been on the website but you cannot buy it from there any ideas would be great,

Kelly

you need to order it from Designer Nails or you might be able to get it if you have Ellisons local to you.

You can order it direct from Designer Nails Leeds: 01132755719
You do not need to be creative trained to buy this.......................
HTH

thanks for that, do you have to of attented one of there courses to be able to order products from them ?

Thankyou for everyones help !

The Nail Room said:
thanks for that, do you have to of attented one of there courses to be able to order products from them ?
No just be able to prove you are qualified in manicures

The LCN "Cleaner" does the same as scrub fresh
The Nail Room said:
Hello all you geeks,

Just a quick question, i am currently using LCN and IBD products, i was just wondering where i could get some 'Scrub Fresh' from as i have heard it is very good. I have been on the website but you cannot buy it from there any ideas would be great,

Kelly

Ellisons sell scrub fresh - £9.40 236ml or £23.90 for 944ml + VAT

page 119 in the current catalogue.

May be cheaper going straight to Creative themselves? Not sure but I'm sure someone who uses it will know the direct prices.

Ellisons contact details 0845 130 6126 or ellisons.co.uk

Designer Nails price is the same as Ellisons.

Latest posts

Back