Where can I get loose hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
Where can I get loose hair to prebonded myself? Any good websites? X

I don't really know anything about hair but I sometimes use loose hair on photo shoots. I buy from a shop in Liverpool called Paul's Hair World. They sell real and synthetic from super cheap to quite expensive. I know they supply to a lot of salons in Liverpool. I think they have a website xxx

I have looked at Paul's world website is the hair good quality? X

I think it is but I'm not a hairdresser, I'm a make up artist who does hair for shoots and shows. I can only go off what I hear from other salons and a couple of girls who have weaves?? I'm sure if you contacted them they would send you some samples. The few times I've been there the girls have been super helpful. I suppose that's Scousers for you though xx

Tasha jacks, celebrity elite, hair development, no 1 Russian hair

Thanks guys xx

Go on alibaba.com ... 1000's of suppliers. You can buy huge bulks also make sure you look at how many years they have been trading and see if they a gold member . Some of the hair I have got from there are amazing and the Russian hair is breathtaking . Xx

Latest posts

Back