where did you hear about the nail geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geeg said:
Well one day my son-in-law said, "Hey Geeg, have a look at my new web site. I'd really like you to participate if you would".

6000 posts later and I guess it could be said that I participate!! :lol:

I never thought when I retired that I would be able to still teach in such a cool way. There's life in the old dog yet!!

Of course it is wrecking my married life (my husband has asked several times if a computer can be sited in a divorce??) , and I have RSI from using the mouse for so many hours a day as well as a flat bum from sitting for hours but ... I'm lovin it!
:lol: I'm glad it's the same for you too

I read something back along in Prof Nails form a Geek who said in their article 'you can find me hanging about as .... at www.thenailgeek.com' can't remember who it was though!

cant remember how i found it, probs by chance while surfing. glad i did tho, its got me where i am today

i got scratch magazine with my e n course , an read an article about ruth ( aka nails in london ) and it mentioned the nail geek site , so i logged on and ,,,,, well thank god i did, its made me the person i am today , so thanks sam, samantha , and gigi xxx

I had no choice but to join :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but I am glad he did it and I am glad that so many around the world get a kick out of it. What a neat thread!:Grope:

beautytherapist said:
I think i was just googling and accidentally found it. But im soooooo glad i did find it!
me too

Goodness, I've just realised that I joined at the same time as Geeg and Samantha, however I have NO recollection of how I learned about it, maybe Mrs Geek put something in my wine...hmmmm????????????

I stumbled across it a few years back when i was searching for nail courses, but i didnt actually ever enter it for some reason. It wasnt until i went on my creative foundation course that my tutor mentioned it and thats when i logged on and got addicted.

I found nail geek when i was surfing the net one night,since i have found this site i have no need to look at any other site i find all the information here,and meet some nice geeks on here.This is definately the site to be on.,i am glad that i am a member.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

I was just browsing and came across it :D the best thing i could ever find regarding nails on the internet...:)

I'm afraid i can't even remember what happened last week, let alone 3 years ago! :lol:

I think a fellow geek 'nailsbynicola' told me about it. I may not post very often, but i visit way too often, lol!

Getting a bit panicky as I am going away for the weekend, so i don't have terrible withdrawal symptoms I may have to buy a laptop!! :)

I was wanting to get back into doing nails and I was going to go back to school so I did a search I first came across beautytech, then I came across thenailgeek and have been here ever since......ADDICTED!!!

I was surfing the net and came across it by accident and then The rest is history in the making I'm GEEKING FOR LIFE

I was searching the net and typed in something like,extra tuition for acrylic nails,so glad i came across it.I have been reading Nail class and with help from Gigi i am already seeing a big imrovement,this site is fantastic !

I heard about it when I did my training at creative. that was last aug it just took me ages to get round to looking and joining. I wish I had done it sooner:cry:

I was looking at a beauty box on ebay and I emailed the seller and asked if it would be big enough for my training bits and pieces. We got talking and she said that she was a geek and its somewhere that you can find more help with my training. I cant remember who it was though. I logged on and been here ever since!!

Doing a search.

I stumbled across Sams' old site years ago when I was just training and trying to find out more about nail enhancements, then went off and ended up getting busy with training and then working in the salon where I trained. Thnigs changed and slowed down and I started searching on the web again, and stumbled across the new format.

Was looking for nail sites on google..Glad i found it,been a great help so far:)

Latest posts

Back