where did you hear about the nail geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband was finding geek sites himself and came across this one.. ssooo here i am !!!!

I found it via a search engine, trying to find nail techs or training courses in my area. Glad I found it as it contains so much helpful information! Dont know what I would do without it!

I had seen GMG at the Leeds academy and then was reading my Scratch Mag and there he was - saw the link - wish I had found it earlier:green:

Thank you Sam, Sam, Geeg, Sassy, Sandi, Glynnis and all who have put so much effort into creating such a fantastic, interesting site - you're like my second family:hug:

I was doing a search on google to help me decide what nail products to use, & up popped a thread from the Nail Geek...the rest is history ! :lol:

i think i was also searching on google for nail things and it popped up on the search list so i checked it out. never looked back since
love it
tara x

I found out about it on my update leaflet from creative, wondered what that thing in the geek hat was, went and found out and the rest is.................

Search engine............and been here ever since. Getting covered in dust now !!!!

Went searching through www.archive.org to see if I could find some of the first reminants of the site.

Sadly, I could only find the old entry page:

oldgeek.JPG

And the into text which is a serious shame because the pics were really priceless. Anyone around remember the dancing Nitrile glove? Or Chemical 'Exposure'? Geez. I would give a mint to see those crappy animated gifs again :)

However searching archive.org for samuelsweet.com brought up the early days of this incarnation (although without the pics).

my little brother inlaw who knows samantha sweet, he also advised me to do creative foundation hes such an angel :Love:

My trainer at CND recommended it when I was doing my L&P Foundation course a couple of years ago. I've learned loads from this site and its a great source of entertainment when I'm bored. The little Virtual Friend.

From the brown updated CND education folio,
but I'd seen it in google searches lots of times, but never clicked on it!?!:confused:
Duh!
Now I feel like I'm actually heading in the right direction, and I see my standards & knowledge grow & grow, all thanks to Geeking, so...
A Big Thank you & Love to Samuel Sweet,
and to all of the fantastically knowledgeable geeks who've changed my life in a lovely way...​
maybe sad, definitely true! :lol:

I can't remember! I think one of the Creative educators told me about the site & I saw it in Scratch around the same time so thought I'd have a look. Glad I did, the geeks have really helped me when I've needed advice. :) Just hope I can do the same for other geeks.

i was doing some internet shopping naughty i know but came across the site on a search engine and it all started from there, had never been on a forum before either so this site had taught me so much! x

jules x

I was doing a search on Creative and nail enhancements on Google and TNG kept popping up.

So I thought I'd check it out and "lurked" for a couple of weeks. Finally took the plunge and haven't slept or done any work since !

River

I was doing a search on nail training and this site came up and Ive been here ever since! Im so glad I found it when I did because i was just about to book on a training course that would have been a big mistake :eek: !!

I found this site and booked on a Creative course instead! Am on here nearly everyday to see whats going on! yay!! :Love:

Went searching through www.archive.org to see if I could find some of the first reminants of the site.

Sadly, I could only find the old entry page:

And the into text which is a serious shame because the pics were really priceless. Anyone around remember the dancing Nitrile glove? Or Chemical 'Exposure'? Geez. I would give a mint to see those crappy animated gifs again

However searching archive.org for samuelsweet.com brought up the early days of this incarnation (although without th
e pics).

Wow its really interesting to find out how you all got here!!
Sam you will have to post more pics of the old site would love to see them and learn some more of how the site " became"!! When did you actually start the site??
Just another thought , when did you all join?? how long have you been geeking for?? im reeeeeely intrigued now lol

claire k said:
my little brother inlaw who knows samantha sweet, he also advised me to do creative foundation hes such an angel :Love:
ooooo who is it, who is it???? :idea: :!: :lol:

I found it through the Beautytech forum. I've got to say, its my best internet find, to date. Its definitely the best training manual I've ever had!!!! :lol:

Sparklepink said:
Well i found a nail tech group on yahoo many yrs ago... cant remember how that was now....... and i think Sam posted on there a few times and back then the nail geek as we know it was Sams own site with some articles on it
This was me too .... seems a lifetime ago now!

I can`t remember how I came across this site - Think I must have been born surfing it!!

Keep racking me brains - but it won`t come

Latest posts

Back