Where do different areas of body finish & new ones begin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimmyB66

Reaction score
Hi All,
I do sugaring not waxing - but that doesnt really matter for my questions. Where does one area change to another?
EG - if you do a full leg do you go right to the top of the leg all way round, in which case you are doing a basic bikini too? Do you then charge for just full leg or bikini as well?
AND - When does a bikini line go too far and turn into intimate hair removal?

Had a couple of customers where i have sugared these areas and charged for just full leg, and another i did a bikini line that was quite a bit more than i have been asked to do before!

This is something I've asked myself in the past. I've come to the conclusion with legs that I do very near to knickers. If they start hoiking knickers to the side it becomes bikini as well. I have several clients who just have a full leg but most include bikini.

With bikini waxing I used to do very small on some and a strip either side on another so introduced "from £10" or whatever you charge. This way I would charge more for either side and some off the top etc. I think it becomes intimate when it's a lot more than that. Round the back and labia etc.

Vic x

I would do right up to the crease of the leg. Think about each body part and they all have a start and an end and that will help you. It's also good to be confident when you get clients expecting more that what they're willing to pay for.

Thank you both for your replies. I agree leg is to the top of your leg, by the crease. One of my clients had a full leg wax (not with me) and they finished a few inches from the top and said that was bikini line! Also my new bikini line client basically wanted to be left with just a strip, which i will do again for her, but charge slightly more. Thanks x

Being left with just a strip? Sounds like she wants a brazilian but by asking for a bikini line thinks she'll be charged less. Definitely do charge more.

I do the same as above with the full leg, to where the knickers end. Technically its a full leg and bikini line in one but pricing reflects that.

If I were you just include a basic bikini in the price.

I do up to the bum crease and then round to wear that is on the front. So the very top of the thigh but not doing any bikini. They would need to ask for bikini as well if they wanted that.

I would just confirm with the client that at each part say for example the leg crease knicker line that it will be charged as a basic bikini aswell and then you can go through your pricing with your client and the options to her

I would do a full leg to just the crease, as if the client was wearing short boxer shorts? Any higher and its a bikini line tidy for me....

Latest posts

Back