Where do I go from here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you a big hug:hug: x

So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you x

So sorry for your loss, big hugs, how tragic xxxx

If there was something I could say to help I would. I lost my best friend when we were 19 and only time helps. Do what you need to to let it out :hug: xx

My best friend was hit by a car and died instantly 10 years ago. It's horrible. It's surreal. It sucks. The funeral helps you to believe it and then just time is the other thing.
((((hugs)))) I know this is an awful time for you
X

That's heartbreaking :sad: I'm so sorry.

My advice would be to go with whatever you are feeling and don't try to be brave at all. One day at a time, even hour to hour if need be. It must be such a terrible shock for all of you and you need to take time for it to sink in.

Thankfully I have never lost someone so dear to me,I am thinking of you all so so sad to read young lives and baby's taken from us,life is so un fair but I believe it all happens for a reason.....my thoughts with you all.

Thanks all for your kind thoughts. Met again wih her mom last night to discuss funeral arrangements and decided on a celebration of her life not mourning her death. Shes being named in the newspaper later today so thats going to be hard. Theyve chosen to use a picture of her as my bridesmaid in june which means the world to me though. We still dont know if alcohol was involved in the accident but her boyfriend who was driving is in a very bad way himself. He will be in hospital for quite a while.
It is an awful stretch of the A449 and a resident of the road actually was all over the paper on froday campaigning for a reduced speed limit as its a national speed road. Its the 2nd death in 3 months alone. Anyone who knows the road knows how bad it is and before i was even told where it was i knew it had to be there. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The A449 is a terrible road especially on the 60mph bits. A few of my friends have had accidents on it. I use it 4 times a week but only for a small stretch and i get scared when it's dark.
I saw a post on Facebook about your friend, so so sad ): can't say anything else that other geeks havent already said but my thoughts are with you x

The A449 is a terrible road especially on the 60mph bits. A few of my friends have had accidents on it. I use it 4 times a week but only for a small stretch and i get scared when it's dark.
I saw a post on Facebook about your friend, so so sad ): can't say anything else that other geeks havent already said but my thoughts are with you x

Thanks Hun, yes there's been a lot of posts about her on there, you must be a friend of a friend. It was by the Cookley arms pub it happened, I hate that road, always have and now have more reason to do so xx

:cry::hug: No words can take away the pain. I went to a site called MuchLoved when my dad died and created a memorial to him. I really found it helped and there is a community page where you can chat to others going through the same as you are or just let out all your feelings. So very sorry for your tragic loss xx

Such tragic news and such an awful shock ... so sorry to hear :hug:

Thoughts are with you big hugs. commented on another thread wondered how old she was then saw this so so sad such a young age and two children. You take care look after yourself agree with other comment cruise bereavement are brilliant. I lost my dad six years past nov and this time of year is hard your doung good talking about it as that alone helps xxxxx

So sorry to hear about your friend. We all grieve in different ways, my son died unexpectedly just before xmas 7 years ago, I went to a site called www.gonetoosoon.org and made him a memorial page then visited it every day for months, it was where I could grieve openly with other people who had lost loved ones. The messages I received from other people were so supportive. I cried for hours over my keyboard but I know it helped me along the way...Sending you hugs as there is nothing I can say to make you feel any better right now. XXX

Really appreciate all your replies, her funeral is tomorrow so not looking forward to that but have been today and had a tattoo done thats almost a replica of one she had but with my own twist to it. On phone at moment so cant post a picture but will do one when im on ipad. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Im so sorry about your friend

As said before the a449 is a horrific road - a school friend of mine died on it about 12 years ago

All my thoughts are with you and her family xx

im really sorry for your loss x

So so sorry for your loss Hun xx (hugs) xx

Here's the tattoo then geeks :) it was her funeral yesterday and I've never seen such a turn out in my life. She certainly got the send off she deserved. I hoped the funeral would make it all seem real but it didn't still. Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356083428.402450.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356083428.402450.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 64
I love the little heart for the B, now you will have a permanent memory of your friend <3
Sending hugs my lovely x

Latest posts

Back