Where do i go from here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paula1973

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what i should do next educationally? I've done my creative conversion, almost finished my nvq and now i'm starting to wonder what next???
Do i need to do all systems to be able to do my masters? Should i know all systems as my clients are all happy with l&p? I know i'm good at what i do and completely love it!And i know there's always more to learn, but in which direction should i go?
Any suggestions would be apprieciated
Paula x

paula1973 said:
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what i should do next educationally? I've done my creative conversion, almost finished my nvq and now i'm starting to wonder what next???
Do i need to do all systems to be able to do my masters? Should i know all systems as my clients are all happy with l&p? I know i'm good at what i do and completely love it!And i know there's always more to learn, but in which direction should i go?
Any suggestions would be apprieciated
Paula x
Well in order to do your masters you don't have to be able to do Gels or Fibreglass/Fabric................

But in order to be a full service Naill Technician you should be able to do all three systems..........
What if a Fibreglass Client walks in and asks some Fibreglass related questions.......
Or a Gel client.............will you turn them away ???So I would suggest why not do a Fabric# course and then go and get Gel wise !!!!!!!
Give your clients the choice, because if you don't someone else will !!!!!!
JMHO

hiya

Totally agree with ruth, we only used to offer L+P but out of client demand we now offer all three systems. If you dont they will go elsewere. Carnt have that!!!!!!!
Take it one step at a time, L+P dosent suit everyone. Be confident in one system before you try another.

Little Angel said:
hiya

Totally agree with ruth, we only used to offer L+P but out of client demand we now offer all three systems. If you dont they will go elsewere. Carnt have that!!!!!!!
Take it one step at a time, L+P dosent suit everyone. Be confident in one system before you try another.

I agree with the previous 2 posts. I'm a CND Master TEchnician, only use L&P at the mo, and for the same reasons as mentioned before (re. customers going elsewhere :eek: ...god forbid!) I'm doing my Fabric# training on Monday!! :eek: ....!!!

Looking forward to learning a new system and learning MORE! Sounds like you have a passion for nails too, so even if you never used another system, you would be knowledgeable about it. But it's been my experience that L&P doesn't suit EVERYONE (suits almost everyone though), and it's great to be able to offer an alternative...i've got a few clients lined up for Fabric# nails after my training....!!!

Liek ther other 2 replies say......why not you offer the choice rather than someone else....another bonus....if you do you Fabric# training (£150) you get a Fabric# starter kit anyway...and all the PREP is the same so it's not like your using 2 totally differnt systems!

HTH

Jenny-Nails :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back