Where do I start?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletink

Reaction score
I work part time as a medical secretary in Telford, Shropshire. I am interested in learning how to apply acrylic, blend etc...purely for my own use really, and perhaps to be able to do my friends nails occasionally. Can anyone advise me how I would go about finding courses in the evening to enable me to do this? I wondered whether there were any members here from the Telford area that have trained - perhaps they could let me know where they trained, and what type of course they did?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Angela
xx

Try contacting your local college. Most give you the option of doing unit 19 of the Beauty NVQ which covers the subject areas you are asking about.

You can also do courses with product manufacturers. Contact local beauty wholesalers (use yellow pages) and ask what they can offer.

Other manufacturers include:
EZFlow (do not have there number to hand but an internet search will pick them up)
Creative - www.creativeacademy.com
United Beauty (Star Nails)
try www.professionalbeauty.co.uk for other companies

I would also suggest going into local nail bars and asking them - it is a pretty friendly industry and most techs will be very helpful. Some salons are also training centres.

The ANT have approved training centres also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back