where do i start....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
just completed unit 19, care of the fab Rachel Myatt aka, chocolate!
Not sure what to do next (all suggestions welcome) PLEASE HELP ME!!!
got few clients (family and friends), but no real client base. interested in mobile, but don't wanna be scared of unkown houses!! lol
also interested in hiring desk in salon (greedy when it comes to money c lol!), but kinda like the idea of working in a salon with other tecs?
Im too confussed!!!!!!!!:eek:

oh, p.s

if any1 in gillingham or the sittingbourne area want a nvq qualified tec, i am available! lol:D

First you should decide if you want to work for yourself or someone else. I am mobile as need to have the freedom of when, where and how much. I have a 3 yr old girl so need to work around her.

If you work in a salon you will have to pay for the privilege to be there if you rent space, so what you earn isn't all yours. Take everything into consideration first then go from there. I have to say if someone rings me from a dodgy area and i don't fancy doing it then i would suggest they come to me, it all depends on what you want to do.

Hope this helps.

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!!!!!!!! Didnt realise it was you, but rememebr you are a gym instructor, now we can keep in contact!

Your nail extensions and nail art are fab, keep up the standards. If i hear of anything going down your way, i will shout, shame you are not closer to me, i need a nail tech in my new salon opening in September!

Latest posts

Back